8

Cody woke up and noticed something attached to his waist and back. He turned around and saw that it was Obi. The Commander started trying to get the Jedi off him but Obi did not let go. Cody kicked and Obi looked at him.

"Hello there, Cody," Kenobi said into Cody's ear.

"General, why am I in here? And can you let go of me?"

"Someone's angry today. Maybe we should sleep a little bit longer."

"I'm not tired."

"You were last night."

"Well, I slept since then! And I can get coffee!" Cody shouted.

"You don't need coffee."

"Then you don't need tea."

"Fine. You win," Obi sighed. Kenobi let go of him, and Cody started limping his way to the exit. Kenobi stopped him and dragged him back to the bed. Cody groaned. Kenobi held the tablet in front of Cody, the clone opened his mouth, and it dissolved in his mouth.

"Now you can go."

"Can you help me get to R3?" Cody asked. Obi smiled and helped Cody up. Cody commed the droid and within minutes he arrived. He hopped on the astromech and it took him to the mess. He saw Sal, Waxer, and Boil talking to each other. They saw him and R3 wheeled over. Cody patted the droid and it turned off.

"Where's Kenobi?" Boil asked.

"In his quarters. I have a story for you first," Cody said.

"Ooh! A story!" Waxer yelled.

"Kenobi did something, didn't he?" Sal sighed. Cody nodded.

"So I was talking to these shinies yesterday at that party, and I didn't drink because I had to keep an eye on you two and your squad. Your squad wasn't the problem, it was the other one. Kenobi got drunk and picked me up and placed me in the spin the bottle circle. He ordered me to participate. He went first, because he was the Jedi. He made sure I didn't leave the circle so he used the force to grab me and started holding onto me. And I think he rigged it. It landed on him. But then he looked at me!"

The two clones gasped, and Sal acted like nothing was wrong.

"He looked at me in the eyes and that's when I broke the eye contact and realized that it was all set up! He had gone first so he got what he wanted and had an excuse for it! He kissed my forehead, and grabbed me. I think I fell asleep in his arms, and when I woke up I was in his room and he was hugging my waist."

"That's a story I want to tell my grandkids about my future Twi'lek wife," Waxer exclaimed.

"You won't be alive to see grandkids, Wax," Boil pointed out. Curse the double aging.

"Let me dream. I probably won't even get a Twi'lek anyways," Waxer sighed.

Kenobi entered the mess and sat down next to Cody. He had a cup of tea in his hand. Devil walked up to Cody, and they were going to take his cast off. The clone followed him, and there was just four of them left.

"General, did I see you kiss the Commander yesterday?" Waxer smirked.

"Oh, that was for spin the bottle," Kenobi laughed.

"But you were holding him, and took him back to your room," Boil added.

"He was tired, so I took him back to his room," Kenobi lied.

"Why is your door passcode his birth number?" Sal smirked. She had to fill out some reports with Cody which required him to sign his birth number.

"I love him. But please don't tell the Council... I have had a punishment for attachments already. Cody will die for my actions if they know," Kenobi confessed.