I don't know if that's true but I have to hold out hope at least.

"You should never be angry at him P'Sanran" I said.

She sighed heavily and pulled away.

"I don't know if that's possible depends on what will happen next" She said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"Let's go back" I said.

She nodded.

"Aren't you going to call someone to help us with the bags?" I asked.

"Fine I'll call P'Krit" She said.

"Call Ai Gulf P'Sanran you have to talk to him and clear everything up" I said.

She sighed heavily and nodded then went to make the call.

After a few minutes Ai Gulf came in.

"We just need help with the bags" P'Sanran said.

Neither of them were smiling so I guess there's no way they will rekindle their relationship.

I sighed heavily as I remembered what happened a week ago.

(Flashback a week ago)

"Damn it stop it...Get away from me...What exactly are you trying to accomplish by doing that?" Ai Gulf asked pulling away from the hug and pushing me away from him then wiped away his tears.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I don't know ok? I hate you...I kill you a thousand times in my dreams but...But now...Looking at you like this...I start hating myself more then I already do...I hate it...I hate that feeling that's why I hate you so much...That's why I need and I will destroy you" He said.

"I hate you too...Not just you...Your brother as well...He took away the most important person in my life that's why I hated him so much...You'll never know how that feels...I admit that I went overboard with how I punished him...But don't you think it's time to release me as well...You've been tormenting me for two years" I said almost pleading.

He shook his head.

"No...I can't" He said standing up.

"Kill me then" I said standing up as well.

He took out a pocket knife and raised it in front of him.

I took a step closer to the knife and closed my eyes.

"I can't kill you" He said suddenly causing me to open my eyes in shock.

He put the knife back in his pocket.

"I can't do it" He said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

Then took a step closer to him.

"I've finally come to the conclusion that Ai Tharn won't even be my friend again...I guess I have to live with my choice even if the consequences are unbearable to handle" I said.

"Your love for Ai Tharn...Was it that strong that you had to destroy everything that comes your way?" He asked.

"It was" I said.

"My brother...My brother and I...We've always looked out for each other since we were young...But after dad forced me to go to Germany...I got really worried sick about him because I always took it upon myself to keep him safe...So imagine my anger to find him like that after seven years of not seeing him" He said pinning me to the wall.

"I can't imagine it...But I know how it feels...This anger and hate...It's what I feel too" I said.

His eyes widened for a second then he let go of me and sat down on the floor.