36

Tharn's P.O.V:

Ai Type's phone started ringing so I picked it up immediately since he was in the bathroom.

"What? Oh yeah I'll tell them" I said.

I knocked on the door to get Ai Type's attention.

"Ai Type? Ai Type what's going on there?" I asked.

He took so long on the bathroom so I broke in.

He was sitting on the floor.

"Are you alright?" I asked sitting down next to him.

He shook his head so I hugged him.

"I feel scared...Restless...My head hurts...Feels like I can't breathe" He said hugging me back.

I helped him to stand up then took him out of the room.

"The police just called...They found Ai Gulf" I said.

He looked up at me.

"The police?" He asked.

"Yes...They said that he was transferred to the hospital a few minutes ago" I said.

He stood up and walked out of the room so I followed him.

"We...Have to...Go" He said.

"We can go tomorrow" I said trying to convince him.

"No...Now" He said putting on his jacket.

I sighed heavily and went to put on some street clothes then we left for the hospital.

After a few minutes we arrived at the hospital and asked the receptionist about him.

She said that he was admitted to the intensive care a few minutes ago.

"Is it that bad?" I asked while holding Ai Type's hand.

"I don't know exactly but the doctor assigned to take care of him should be out after the surgery" She said.

I nodded and walked Ai Type to one of the benches then we sat down.

"He will be fine I know it...He's just as strong as you" I said.

He started crying and leaned his head on my shoulder so I started patting his shoulder.

After a few minutes thier parents came in along with their aunt.

"The receptionist said that he's receiving treatment right now" I said.

Mr Thiwat nodded and sat down next to Ai Type and his wife and aunt Fern sat next to me.

And we just waited.

After what felt like hours a nurse came running out.

"What happened?" Ai Type asked standing up.

The nurse rushed back inside with two other men following her with a defibrillator machine.

Then the doctor walked out after about another hour.

"It's our fault sir...The surgery was difficult so I made an unintentional mistake" The doctor said.

"What? What do you mean by a mistake?" Aunt Fern asked.

"He won't be able to move his arm again...With how it looked when he came here I'm surprised that it was still in one piece" The doctor said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"His arm was almost amputated and he had a bullet in his shoulder along with severe damage in his legs" The doctor said.

"What happened then?" Mr Thiwat asked.