26

Gulf's P.O.V:

I was in the cafe where Ai Puifai worked.

The TV showed a piece of news about the famous drug dealer Narai Jirakit's arrest.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples trying to calm the headache.

Ai Puifai walked to my table with my order.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

She nodded and left.

I was really stupid to reveal everything now.

I ruined my plan with my own hands.

More over this headache was killing me.

I sighed heavily and looked up when I noticed that there was someone sitting in front of me.

I looked up and saw that it was P'Sanran.

"I came here to ask you one thing" She said.

I sighed and nodded.

"Is it all true?" She asked.

"Yes" I said looking at her blankly.

"And your threat...Was it also true?" She asked.

I was about to answer truthfully but I decided to play dumb because I got another idea.

This woman was really too innocent for her own good after all.

"What threat?" I asked.

"That you're going to destroy Ai Lhong" She said.

I stared at her for what felt like a minute then burst out laughing.

"Oh come on P...What do you think I'll possibly do?...It was just an empty threat...After all Ai Type is recovering perfectly fine" I said smiling.

"But what about the pills you gave him?" She asked.

"Listen...I admit I was stupid to do that...I mean I definitely hated him...But looking back I don't think it was worth destroying my life don't you think?" I asked.

"Be truthful...How do you really feel?" She asked.

I sighed and ruffled my hair.

"I feel bad...I want to apologise but I don't think anyone will believe me...But if I get a chance to apologise to Ai Lhong and your family I'll definitely do it...I mean...It's true that Ai Lhong did hurt my brother but I think I hurt him enough as well" I said.

"How can I believe that?" She asked.

"I know exactly what I did and you also know what I did...Do you think I'll be here still talking to you if I didn't feel guilty?" I asked.

She sighed and nodded.

Yeah...

She was too damn naive.

"My parents are here with me at the cafe if you're really telling the truth then wait and apologise to them" She said.

"Of course" I said.

Then I sipped my drink calmly.

"I just want you to know that I'm sorry that's all" I said.

"Ai Gulf...Look I know that you were angry and you're probably still angry at my brother but if what you say about feeling guilty is true then I want you to know that Ai Lhong is also feeling guilty that's why I want you to sit down together and settle this like civilised people" She said.

I smiled and nodded then sipped my drink again.

Bingo.

(Meanwhile with Tin)