21

Type's P.O.V:

Me and Ai Tharn were planning on going out today since his semester will start soon.

I sighed in defeat when I realized that we are going to go back to the shared house as soon as the semester starts since he must be closer to college.

I wasn't complaining about that but it's just that the house is going to be empty and boring with only me there.

Oh well maybe I can call Ai Gulf to come stay with me until he comes back.

"What's wrong love?" Ai Tharn asked hugging me.

I chuckled at the nickname and slapped his mouth teasingly.

Then I sighed again before I decided to tell him.

"When your...Semester starts...I'll be alone in house" I said pouting.

"Oh come on...It's not like we can impose on my parents forever...Besides if you feel bored you can call any of your friends to keep you company until I come back" He said smiling.

I smiled and nodded then hugged him.

"You're the...Best" I said smiling.

And he started patting my back.

(A week later)

Tharn's P.O.V:

Ai Type and I asked Ai Gulf if he can give us a ride since I left my car at my parents house.

I also asked P'Thorn to get Ai Latte from Ai Can's house so I think he's already there.

We arrived at the shared house and got out of the car.

Ai Gulf woke Ai Type and after a few minutes me and the twins got inside the house.

Ai Latte came running to us so I guessed that Ai Can was here before us.

He ignored me and ran to Ai Gulf.

I sighed and shook my head that treacherous dog.

"Oh you're as energetic as ever aren't you Ai Latte?" I said smiling and leaning down to pat his fur.

"Latte?" Ai Gulf asked.

"Well It was your brother's idea to buy a dog" I said smiling and picking up the dog as Ai Gulf helped Ai Type to sit on the sofa.

I suppose that Ai Gulf dropped his intentions after what Ai No told him.

I mean he might have stopped his plans or he's just really good at hiding his intentions.

He has a heart and conscious he must have stopped.

Ai Gulf smiled and nodded then started patting the dog's fur as Ai Latte nuzzled his hand.

"He seems to like you" I said smiling.

Ai Gulf smiled and nodded.

Then I picked the dog and put it on Ai Type's lap.

Ai Type started ruffling his fur absentmindly.

I asked Ai Type if he wants to eat and he said he wanted lasagna.

After a few minutes of debating who should cook the lasagna Ai Gulf walked to the kitchen.

And surprisingly the lasagna wasn't that bad although it was a little burned on the sides and a bit crunchier then normal.

But it still tasted good.

And because I didn't want another punch in my eye.

Then he said he has to go somewhere.