13

Gulf's P.O.V:

Ai Tharn said that he and Ai Type were going to the mall and he asked me to tag along.

"Do you want to try this one?" I asked Ai Type.

It was a dark blue flannel jacket.

Ai Tharn picked it up and I helped Ai Type to stand up and walk to the testing booth where I helped him to dress.

After a few minutes we came out and Ai Tharn whistled.

"I didn't know that you look good in flannels too" He said ruffling Ai Type's hair.

I smiled at them as Ai Type chuckled and tried to remove Ai Tharn's hand.

But then they started to ogle each other so I immediately cleared my throat.

"No fucking...Get a room this is a public place" I said chuckling.

"Shut up you" Ai Tharn said chuckling.

"Alright...Let get room" Ai Type said smirking.

"Take a joke...Seriously I don't want to be a third wheel" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Let's go to a new store then" Ai Tharn said patting our backs.

Then I wheeled Ai Type to another store.

"I'm on a date with cat like twins" Ai Tharn said smiling and ruffling our hair.

Causing me and Ai Type to smack the back of his head at the same time.

"He not your...Boyfriend" Ai Type said glaring at him.

"Say that again and I'll cut off your balls and throw them to the dogs" I said glaring at him.

Ai Tharn looked between us as we still glared at him fiercely.

"Alright...Alright I'm sorry...I was just kidding" He said laughing nervously and raising his hands up in surrender.

I sighed and shook my head then started walking through the store racks.

Ai Tharn wheeled Ai Type's chair as they followed me then I stopped in front of a black hoodie.

I picked it up and went to try it.

After a few hours we were finally done with the shopping.

Ai Tharn bought three new shirts and a new pair of jeans.

I bought a black hoodie a dark Jean jacket and black pants.

While Ai Type bought two white shirts a new pyjamas and a new pair of shoes.

Then we went to the restaurant at the mall.

When I spotted a familiar figure who was a waitress.

"Ai Puifai?" I asked confused.

She turned to me when she heard her name and walked to our table to take our orders.

"Ai Gulf?...I thought you were in Germany" She said.

Ai Tharn looked awkward.

"Ummm...Hey Ai Type...How are you?" She asked smiling at him awkwardly.

"I...Know you?" He asked.

I sighed and stood up and took her away.

"Ummm...Me and your brother dated for a few months...How come he doesn't remember me...We were childhood friends if I remember correctly" She said folding her hands over her chest.

"Ummm...I just spotted you so I wanted to say hi" I said smiling awkwardly.

We stayed silent for a few minutes.