23

Gulf's P.O.V:

I went to the Kiriguns household after visiting Lhong at the hospital.

Ai Tharn grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room.

Ai Type wasn't in the room when I walked in.

"We have to talk" He said glaring at me and folding his hands over his chest.

"About what?" I asked.

"You know what" He said.

I sighed and nodded then sat down on the bed.

"P'Krit called me...He told me that Lhong was admitted to the hospital again a week ago" Ai Tharn said.

"So what?" I asked shrugging.

"Did you know that Lhong became addicted to the hallucination pills you give him?" He asked.

"It's not my fault that he became addicted nor is it my fault that he took them in the first place I gave him the mixed drinks he knew I spiked them but he still drank them" I said.

"Don't you feel guilty about it at all?" Ai Tharn asked.

I sighed and shook my head.

"I don't feel guilty about it...Not at all...You want to know why?... Because he deserved everything I did and more" I said.

"For two years...You've been poisoning him and torturing him for two years isn't that enough?" He asked.

"No it's not enough...He has to pay and dearly...And if you won't do it I will" I said.

"You need to stop...This has to stop or he will die" Ai Tharn said.

"Stop me then I dare you...Keep one thing in mind though...I don't care if you are my brother's boyfriend or husband or whatever...Get in my way again and I'll end you" I said standing up.

He sighed heavily and nodded then punched me.

I pushed him away from me and punched him then we started fighting.

But then the door opened and Ai Type came in with his walking stick smiling but his smile dropped when he saw that we were fighting.

"What's...Wrong?" He asked.

I let go of Ai Tharn's collar.

"Nothing...I have to go home now I'll see you later" I said then left the house hurriedly.

(Meanwhile with Techno)

Techno's P.O.V:

I sighed heavily when I noticed that Ai Champ was on his phone with Ai Mai.

Then I suddenly had an idea so I went to make lunch.

After a few minutes I was done and covered the plates then told Ai Champ that I was going out.

"Out where?" He asked.

"Out for work?" I asked.

"Oh...Ok good luck" He said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm going out with my friends see you later" He said.

"Is Mai going to be there too?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Ummm...Yeah?" He asked.

"Have fun" I said irritated then left.

Champ's P.O.V:

What's wrong with him.

I went to grab my jacket then left the house as well after telling my parents that I won't be home for dinner.