17

Gulf's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of water droplets hitting a hard surface.

It's dark.

I tried to move my hands but I noticed that they were tied up.

Then I heard a door open before someone yanked me closer to them.

"It seems like you need to be taught a lesson rat" The person said.

Then he punched me causing the chair I was sitting on to fall to the ground.

He grabbed my hair and punched me again.

Then let go of me before kicking me down to the ground again.

"Well it's a shame that I won't be able to hear your screams I'd certainly love to but I was told that I should finish you off quickly" He said.

Then I heard a sound which sounded like he was dragging something hard on the ground.

Then he swung that thing at me but I quickly moved myself so the heavy object hit the chair I was tied to causing it to break.

I quickly removed the robes tying my hands and got rid of the blindfold.

Then grabbed another chair and smashed it over him then ran for the door.

But he grabbed my hand and pulled me back then punched me again.

I kicked him hard causing him to fall to the ground.

Then straddled him and started punching him repeatedly causing him to fall unconscious.

Then I grabbed the robes he tied me with and tied him instead then stole the key and left the room.

I noticed that there was others so I looked for another escape route.

And after a few minutes of running nonestop I arrived at the street and tried to get a taxi.

I turned around just in time to dodge a knife then heard Ai Tharn yelling.

Tharn's P.O.V:

I arrived at the place where Ai Tin said Ai Gulf was but I saw him running with three people on his tail so I ran after them.

But then one of the guys was about to stab him so I ran over to them.

"HEY LET GO OF HIM" I yelled angrily then punched the person who was about to stab Ai Gulf.

Causing the knife to fall from the guy before Ai Gulf kicked him.

Then I raised the knife in front of them as I stood next to Ai Gulf daring them to take a step closer.

One of them tried to grab me so I punched him hard causing him to fall to the ground.

Then Ai Gulf grabbed another one and punched him.

After a few minutes they ran off.

I turned to Ai Gulf and noticed that he was in a really bad shape his lip was busted and bleeding and he had a few bruises on his face.

I sighed heavily and helped him to my car.

"Don't go to the hospital let's go home" He said.

"Are you crazy?" I asked turning to him.

"No I'm not and I don't want to get examined over a few stupid bruises which can be healed by simple ointment" He said looking through the window.

I sighed and shook my head then continued driving.

"Your parents and Ai Type were worried sick" I said.

He stayed silent so I turned to look over at him.