32

Techno's P.O.V:

I decided to move in with Ai Champ after all.

We decided to get an apartment near college.

Ai Champ came in carrying a box that had some of my belongings.

"That's the last box" I said carrying another one.

"Ok then who should drive you?" He asked.

"I don't know I'm thinking Ai Pete he's the only one I know who has a car" I said.

"Don't you think he would like to spend time with Ai Kao?" He asked.

"Ai Kao also offered to come" I said shrugging.

Ai Champ chuckled and shook his head.

Then we walked out of the house.

"Alright then are you two ready?" Ai Pete asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad you finally went to your family" Ai Kao said smiling.

"About that..." I said smiling awkwardly.

"You didn't go? You said you were going" Ai Champ said.

"I didn't go in...I just stood there in front of the house for minutes then left" I said pursing my lips into a thin line.

"Ai No I thought you wanted to talk to them" Ai Champ said.

"I thought so too but Ai Nic is there and I still don't know how to get over it especially since Ai Kla might be there too and my parents...I know that they want to help me...But it's really embarrassing" I said.

Ai Champ sighed heavily and nodded.

"I'll go with you then and if Ai Kla doesn't get the message then I'll take care of it" Ai Champ said.

"Fierce aren't you?" Ai Pete said whistling.

"Remember Ai Non?" Ai Kao asked causing the smile on Ai Pete's face to drop at once.

I chuckled and shook my head in amusement at them.

"Wait...Who's Non?" Ai Champ asked.

"I'll tell you later that don't mention that name in front of Ai Pete" I said.

Ai Pete was glaring at Ai Kao.

"Fine fine I'm sorry it was just a joke" Ai Kao said smiling awkwardly.

Ai Pete ignored him and walked to his car.

"You have three seconds to get in the car or I'm taking off without you" Ai Pete yelled from the window by the driver's seat.

Me and Ai Champ rushed into the car and Ai Pete drove off before Ai Kao could go in.

He put on a pair of sunglasses and drove off to the house gate then turned the car back and stopped in front of Ai Kao.

I looked at him confused then he opened the window and stuck his head out to Ai Kao and looked at him from under the sunglasses then stuck out his middle finger before closing the window again.

And drove off this time.

I chuckled and shook my head when my phone buzzed with a notification.

It was a message from Ai Kao.

"He says fuck you asshole" I said to Ai Pete.

"Tell him ok then let's see how Non will be like after answering to my fist colliding with his face" Ai Pete said.

Not So Innocent (In Six Months Bonus Chapters)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें