6

Gulf's P.O.V:

I was on my way to meet Narai Jirakit.

Mr Narayat helped me so much in tracking him down.

But he insisted that he should come with me since he's an officer and that man was a criminal.

I sighed and shook my head as I thought of a plan to get the officer to leave me alone.

"Yai Nong...I think we should call your parents...This is really dangerous you shouldn't be here" He said.

He parked the car and said that he was going to call my parents.

I had to act fast.

"No...My parents shouldn't know about this...You know what?...You're right...Let's go back" I said.

The man nodded and sighed in relief.

"Good thing that you changed your mind Nong...You know what? I'll send a force to arrest him ok?" He said smiling.

"That's great thanks alot for helping me Khuan" I said.

Then he started driving away.

Then I spotted a juice stall.

"Ummm...Can you please buy me something to drink?...I feel really thirsty" I said.

"Ummm...Sure" He said.

Then I handed him the money before he got off the car and went to the juice stall.

I immediately started searching the car for anything that would make me reach that man.

I finally found the address paper I was looking for and took a photo of it with my phone before putting it back.

Then Mr Narayat came back.

"Here's your juice" He said smiling and handing it to me.

"Thank you" I said smiling and started sipping it in silence.

Then he dropped me off in front of my house and left.

After making sure that he was away I called a taxi and went back to the criminal's location.

Then put on a face mask before I went to meet him.

"I'm here to see Narai Jirakit" I said.

"What business do you have with our boss?" One of his henchmen asked.

"A warning...A police officer is out to arrest him soon...I suggest that you leave this place" I said.

"Why should we believe you?" He asked grabbing my collar and raising a knife to my neck.

"Why would I lie?" I asked.

Then two men grabbed my arms and started dragging me to where I think is Narai's location.

After a few minutes of walking we finally arrived at the place.

"My henchman here told me something interesting...Tell me your name boy" He said.

"My name isn't important...I just came to warn you" I said.

The man made a hand signal and a man pushed me to a wall then put his elbow over my neck.

I kicked him away from me then grabbed the gun from his belt and raised it up.

"I CAN USE IT...Tell your men to stand down and let's talk" I said not lowering the gun.

The man told his henchmen to stand down.

"You really have the guts boy" He said chuckling.

"I came to warn you...It's up to you if you don't believe me" I said.