12

Gulf's P.O.V:

I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door.

You can do it.

That person hurt your brother.

You will do anything for your brother.

The door opened and P'Sanran appeared.

"Hi P'Sanran" I said smiling.

"Ummm...Hi...Do you still want to go to the amusement park?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"It's just you...Ummm...You said it was a date" She said.

"What if it was?...What?...Can't I fall in love with an older girl?" I asked smiling.

"What?...Quit joking it's not funny" She said.

I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm not joking...I mean we have known each other for almost six months" I said smiling cutely.

"Ummm...I think we should go now" She said walking to my car.

And from what I can see she already believes me.

I looked up and saw Lhong looking at us from the balcony.

I followed P'Sanran to my car.

By anything I meant I'd do anything.

Even if I had to pretend to be in love with a girl who's three years older than me just to destroy her brother.

But there was still that annoying voice in the corners of my mind.

Which always told me that I was wrong.

Lhong is already feeling guilty he doesn't deserve this.

But then again remembering Ai Type's screams reminded me of what I should do.

I felt a hand on my shoulder which snapped me out of my thoughts.

So I realized that I was glaring into space the whole time.

"Are you alright?" P'Sanran asked.

"Ummm...Yeah...Sorry I was just thinking...So...Ummm...Which game do you like best?" I asked smiling as I got into the driver's seat.

"Ferris wheel" She said excitedly.

"Alright" I said smiling then started driving.

(Meanwhile with Techno)

Techno's P.O.V:

Khuan Jan said that the voices in my head are a normal reaction because of what I went through.

My inner conscious apparently was creating another personality for me.

Because I desperately wanted to be stronger so people won't ridicule me or take advantage of me.

She said that the other personality would do everything that I can't.

And that the best way to stop that from happening is by taking my medicines and making sure that I talk regularly with the people I want to hurt.

She also said that I suffered from PTSD because of a near death experience and fear of love because of my rape.

She said that PTSD has a cure but love phobia can't be cured unless I learned to trust people again.

Then she gave me the medical prescription and asked me to come back next week.

I thanked her and left the office.