5

Gulf's P.O.V:

I was about to knock on the door of the hospital room but then I heard Ai Tharn talking to someone.

I recognized the voices.

Ai Type was also saying something but I didn't catch it.

"I think he's going to forgive you...I mean you actually regret everything right Mr Thiwat?" Ai Tharn asked.

"Yes...Of course I do...But what should I do if he doesn't even want to listen to me?" The man asked.

"Dad good...Gulf good...Gulf forget" Ai Type said.

I felt tears come to my eyes so I quickly wiped them away and threw the door open causing Ai Type to flinch in surprise.

I glared at everyone in the room.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your lovely talk about me...But I'm here because I forgot my phone" I said grabbing my phone from the table then turned to leave.

"Ai Gulf wait" Ai Tharn said.

But I didn't turn back and kept walking to the entrance of the room.

"Please..." Ai Type said.

I sighed and turned to them.

And noticed that Ai Type was trying to stand up to follow me.

"I'm...Tired...Can do this...For me?" He asked.

I took a deep breath looked at him then at Ai Tharn then at his parents.

I shook my head and kept breathing heavily trying not to cry.

"No...I can't do that...I'm sorry...But it's impossible" I said.

Ai Type took my hand in his and looked at me.

"Please...For me" He said.

"I said I can't ok?" I said slightly irritated causing him to let go of my hand.

Ai Tharn was shocked and Ai Type's parents were obviously shaken as Ai Type fell silent.

"I...Can't forget it just like that...I think I should go now" I said.

But then Ai Type hugged me and started crying as he apologized many times.

"It's not your fault...Don't apologize ok?" I said.

"Who's...Fault?" He asked.

"The roofer's fault...Their fault" I said pointing at the parents.

"Just want...Family back...Too much...To ask?" Ai Type asked.

I sighed and broke the hug then left the room.

Ai Type cried and his parents kept calling for me to come back.

I went to my car and leaned my head on the steering wheel then started crying.

But then I was startled by someone knocking on the window.

It was Ai Tharn.

I quickly dried my tears and opened the window.

"What now?" I asked irritated.

"Why are you crying if you already made your decision?" Ai Tharn asked.

"It's none of your god damn business ok?...It's bad enough that I told you everything...It's my life...My choice and I choose not to forgive them" I snapped.

"You're complicating things...You miss them so why can't you go back to them?" Ai Tharn asked.

"I SAID IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...Take care of my brother...That's why you're here...So stop worrying about something that doesn't concern you" I snapped.