33

Krit's P.O.V:

I clenched my hands into tight fists as I watched the news.

'The open case of the boy in the apartment seems to have finally come to an end...The three criminals were reported to the police yesterday...The report filer is still anonymous' The reporter said.

I stood up and left the room.

"Where are you going P?" Ai Lhong said.

"I'm going to teach that scum a lesson" I said.

Then left the room.

Lhong's P.O.V:

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair.

This is all my fault.

(Flashback a month ago)

Me and my family were sitting down with Ai Type's parents.

Ai Type wasn't present but Ai Gulf was.

"I'm well aware of what my son Lhong did...We deeply apologise for his behaviour towards your son...I'd like to offer compensation to bury this case for good" My father said.

I looked over to Ai Gulf who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Say a number and I'll give you the money in cash" My father said.

"We don't want any money we're not beggars we came here hoping that you'd punish your son properly" Ai Type's father said.

"Oh really?...Why don't you punish your son properly too?" My father asked.

Mr Thiwat looked at us confused.

"Your son used my daughter to drug my son" My father said.

"What?" Mr Thiwat asked as his wife gasped in shock.

They both turned to look at Ai Gulf who turned his head to the side and looked away.

"So if my son should be punished your son should be punished as well don't you think?" My father asked.

Mr Thiwat pursed his lips into a thin line.

He didn't say anything but kept looking at his other son.

"If you accept that money then you're not my father" Ai Gulf said not looking up from the ground.

"I advise you to choose carefully" My father said to Mr Thiwat.

"I...Ummm..." Mr Thiwat started.

"I said...IF YOU ACCEPT THAT MONEY YOU'LL NO LONGER BE MY FATHER" Ai Gulf yelled then kicked the bag that had the money.

Mrs Thiwat stood up and held her son back.

"IF YOU ACCEPT THAT MONEY I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IN MY WHOLE LIFE...YOU HEAR ME? IT WILL MEAN THAT YOU SOLD OFF BOTH OF YOUR SONS" Ai Gulf yelled as he tried to break away from his mother's grip.

"Nong Gulf calm down" Mrs Thiwat said.

"NO...LET ME GO" Ai Gulf yelled.