27

Tharn's P.O.V:

"AI GULF" Ai Type screamed from upstairs.

I ran to Ai Type's room when I heard the loud scream.

Ai Gulf was laying on the middle of the bed with his chest covered in blood.

The bedsheet and blanket were torn to shreds there was scratch marks on the bed wood and the room looked in a terrible mess.

I took out my phone and called an ambulance as Ai Type tried to wake him up.

After a few minutes the ambulance arrived and took him away.

I took Ai Type to my car and we drove after them.

And after a few minutes we were at the hospital.

(Later that night with Techno)

Champ's P.O.V:

"Alright she should be arriving any minute now" I said to Ai No.

After a few minutes Ai Mai finally arrived and sat down in front of us.

"Oh...Ai Champ how are you?" She asked smiling and totally ignoring Ai No.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair.

"Well...Ai Mai there's something I want to tell you" I said.

She looked at Ai No then frowned before turning back to me.

"Well..." I started.

"Disgusting" She said glaring at me then at Ai No.

I sighed heavily and stood up.

"Well...I came here to tell you the news nicely since we have been friends for a long time but since you're behaving like that I don't think that we can reach an understanding" I said.

"Understanding? What understanding? You knew that I liked you for a long time and now you're going to date that fag instead of me? Have you gone crazy?" She asked.

I turned to Ai No then to her.

"He's not a fag and if you don't stop bad mouthing him then we won't be friends anymore" I said.

"Suit yourself you're disgusting just like him" She said pointing at Ai No.

I sighed and nodded.

"Let's go Ai No" I said.

Then we walked away from her.

We took the bus to my apartment and Ai No sat down on the sofa after taking off his shoes.

I walked to the kitchen and took out two cans of orange juice then handed one to him before sitting down as well.

"Are you sure that was the right thing to do?" Ai No asked.

"Of course it was" I said smiling.

"But you two have been friends since kindergarden" He said.

"She didn't accept the truth it's her fault" I said shrugging then put my hand over his.