28

Techno's P.O.V:

I knocked on the door to Ai Pete's house.

"Oh...Ai No how are you?" He asked smiling.

Ai Kao walked from behind him and smiled at me.

"I'm fine thank you I see you're doing fine too" I said smiling.

"Well...Come in what are you waiting for?" Ai Pete asked.

"Ummm...I'm actually in a hurry but I came here to ask if you and Ai Kao would like to go drinking with me and Ai Champ" I said.

Kao groaned when Ai Pete raised a thumbs up.

"Whenever we go drinking you get drunk out of your wits and I have to carry you home" Ai Kao said.

I chuckled and shook my head when Ai Kao smacked his head.

"Well are you guys going to come?" I asked amused.

"Of course" Ai Pete said causing Ai Kao to roll his eyes but I know he's coming as well.

After a few minutes we were finally at the bar.

Ai Pete and Ai Kao greeted Ai Champ and the four of us started drinking and talking.

"So did you guys move in together yet?" Ai Pete asked.

I chocked on my drink and started coughing when I heard his question.

Ai Kao smacked Ai Pete's head again Ai Champ chuckled and shook his head.

"Well no we didn't but it's all up to Ai No" Ai Champ said.

I sipped my drink in silence but it was comfortable.

(Meanwhile with Tum)

Tum's P.O.V:

I went to my father's office and sat down in front of his computer then started checking Lhong's profile and criminal record.

Then I uploaded the information on my phone before deleting it from my father's computer permanently and left the room after turning the computer off.

"P'Tum?" Ai Tar asked.

He was standing right outside the office door.

"What were you doing in here P?" He asked.

I pursed my lips into a thin line.

"So you're the one who stole the information about Lhong from the computer?" He asked.

I sighed and nodded.

"Aren't you going to explain at least? I thought you wanted to punish him" Ai Tar said.

"I'm punishing him that's why I stole the information...Dad's role in the case is over...The investigation already proved that Lhong was the one who got you and Ai Type raped...He got us enough evidence...Now all I have to do is expose him to the press and he won't be able to even get out of his house" I said.

"He should be arrested that's how he's supposed to answer for his crime not like this...This isn't right P" Ai Tar said.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair.

"This is the only right thing...It's what he really deserves" I said.

"So what are you going to tell the press P? That he's the one who did this to me and P'Type? P'Type is recovering and I'm still suffering from this trauma...Are you going to expose me too just like the news about P'Type was exposed the day he was found two years ago?" Ai Tar asked.