15

Gulf's P.O.V:

The next day I woke up to find myself laying in a small bed and Ai Thanya hugging me in her sleep.

I smiled and ruffled her hair then stood up and sat on a chair beside the bed.

P'Thorn opened the door and entered smiling at Ai Thanya who was still sleeping then he looked at me confused.

"Ummm...She had a nightmare last night...She didn't want to disturb anyone so she asked me to stay here" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Oh...I thought you were a pedophile for a second there" He said chuckling.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well...Ai Thanya gets a lot of nightmares about dolls lately... Maybe I shouldn't have let her watch Chucky" He said.

"Huh?" I asked dumbly.

He chuckled nervously.

"You let a six years old girl watch Chucky?" I asked dumbly.

"Well...I was watching it...She just walked in on one of the scenes" He said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well I'm no one to talk since I'm also a sucker for horror movies...I've been watching them since I was probably seven" I said.

"Wow...And your parents let you?" He asked.

"Well...I used to watch them with the father but I also watched alot of them with aunt Fern and my uncle" I said.

He sighed and nodded.

"I'm sorry...I know I shouldn't be here" I said referring to the current situation with Ai Thanya.

"Oh...Don't be...Thanks for helping the princess" He said smiling.

Then he gently shook her awake.

After some time she finally sat up and rubbed her eyes drowsily.

Then the three of us went downstairs to the dining room.

Aunt Fern was helping Mrs Kirigun in the kitchen Ai Type wanted to help too but they insisted that he shouldn't bother.

Me and aunt Fern decided to move to another place until the other house is cleaned up.

The Kiriguns offered us to stay with them instead of going to a hotel.

"Slept well?" Ai Type asked me.

"Yes" I said sitting down beside him.

"Good" He said smiling.

"Nong Gulf...Why don't you go wake up Nong Tharn?" Mrs Kirigun asked.

I nodded and went to Ai Tharn's room.

He was on his phone doing something he probably didn't notice me.

"Oh...You're awake?...Mrs Kirigun is preparing breakfast...She asked me to wake you up" I said.

"Oh...Ok" He said quickly hiding his phone under the covers.

"You're texting Lhong right?" I asked with a knowing look.

He sighed and nodded.

"Good...Tell him I said hi...And that I'll get back at him for what he did yesterday" I said.

"Ai Gulf..." He started.

"Shut up" I said then left the room.

I went back downstairs.