10

Gulf's P.O.V:

I went to see Ai Type at the Kirigun's today.

Ai Tharn wasn't here when I came.

So I knocked on the door and came in after Ai Type said that I can come in.

"Ai Gulf...What's...Wrong?" He asked sitting up and letting go of the book he was reading.

I sighed heavily and sat next to him.

"Ai Type?...What makes you want to forgive Lhong?...And dad when he sold you to the Kiriguns for the hotel?...I want to know...I want to be like you" I said.

He sighed and put his arm on my shoulder then leaned my head on his shoulder.

"What ma...Makes me...Want to... Forgive dad...Is that we're...Family... The four...Of us...And about Lhong... I feel...Pity...For him...He grew up... Not knowing...What love...Means" He said.

I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"I...I'm really sorry Ai Type...I didn't mean to say any of these things... They just slipped when I was angry" I said crying.

"What...Do you...Mean?" He asked.

(Gulf's flashback)

"Nong Gulf stop" Aunt Fern said.

"Why should I?...Aren't I the failure son and the messed up criminal?... What's wrong with acting like one huh?...You know what the problem is?...That it was always Type this Type that...No matter how hard I tried it was always Ai Type who came first for you...Ai Type got good grades let's threw him a party to celebrate...Ai Type got bullied at school why didn't you take care of your brother Ai Gulf?...Ai Type came down with a fever Ai Gulf why did you play at the beach for too long? I told you to take care of your brother...Ai Type got raped Ai Gulf WHY DIDN'T YOU PROTECT YOUR BROTHER?...You treated Ai Type like a fragile perfect son and treated me like shit...Ai Type...It's always Ai Type...He got a perfect life and I got shit...Even though we are twins...Ai Type got raped it's all your fault you shitty son...What crime did I do in my past life to deserve a son like you?...Do you really expect me to forgive you?...I don't blame Ai Type I blame you" I said.

"Nong Gulf please stop talking I understand it's my fault...It's all my fault" He said walking closer to me.

My eyes widened in horror and I took a step back then grabbed a knife from the kitchen counter.

"STAY BACK...GET AWAY FROM ME...I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER...GET OUT...GET OUT NOW" I screamed and raised the knife up in front of me.

The last thing I saw is the shocked look on his face before everything went black.

When I woke up I found aunt Fern and my parents sitting next to me.

My mother was holding my hand and crying.

I sat up and pulled my hand out of hers.

"Why are you still here?...Get out... GET OUT ALL OF YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU AND I HATE THIS MAN...AND AI TYPE...I HATE YOU ALL...GET LOST" I screamed.

But then my mother slapped me.

"Don't say that about your brother" She said.

I sighed heavily and looked away.

"Get out...Don't come back...Ever" I said.

They finally left.

I pulled the blanket over me and started crying.

I can't...I can't be like Ai Type.

(End of flashback)

"I didn't mean to say that...I really mean it" I said crying.