14

Gulf's P.O.V:

I was in my room doing some homework when the door bell rang.

I didn't give the address to anyone and Aunt Fern was at the Kirigun's.

Then I heard loud banging on the door and someone yelling for me to open the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR NOW I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE GULF THIWAT" The person screamed.

I took the pills from my drawer and ran to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I found.

The loud banging on the door didn't stop.

I stood beside the door to make a run for it.

Then there was a loud bang before the front door fell to the floor.

As soon as it fell I pushed the guy away and ran still holding the knife and a small plastic bag where I kept the pills.

I heard footsteps running after me but I was already close to the main street there's no way he'd fire at me at a public place.

It will draw attention to him.

I took a taxi and told the guy to drop me off at the Kirigun's.

Luckily I took some money with me.

I banged on the door hard looking behind me to check if I was still being followed.

The Kiriguns and aunt Fern were surprised that I suddenly showed up at their doorstep at probably ten at night.

Holding a butcher's knife and wearing a white shirt and a pair of shorts with flip flops.

"Ai Gulf?...What happened?" Mrs Kirigun asked.

"There are thieves at our house" I said panting heavily.

I left out the fact that the person knew my name.

Mrs Kirigun put her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Nong...They didn't follow you here...You two can stay the night here" She said.

I nodded absentmindly as aunt Fern thanked them for their hospitality.

I stood up and asked for the bathroom.

P'Thorn led the way and I thanked him then locked the door.

I washed my face several times.

Then I left the bathroom.

Ai Type wasn't in Ai Tharn's room he was downstairs with aunt Fern and Ai Tharn.

I locked the door and sat down on the ground and hugged my knees tightly as I tried to keep my sobs as quiet as possible.

But then I heard a knock on the door and I snapped my head to the door in shock and horror.

Then I quickly stood up and ran to the mini bathroom in the room and washed my face.

Then the door opened and Ai Type and Ai Tharn came in.

"Are you alright?" Ai Tharn asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Let's sleep" Ai Type said leading us to Ai Tharn's bed.

I layed on my side with my back facing them and closed my eyes.

Type's P.O.V:

I could tell that he was already asleep so I layed beside him and Ai Tharn layed next to me.

After a few minutes everything went black.

(A few hours later)

I woke up to the sound of slight moaning.