║Zhongli║Happy Birthday 🎉

This is requested by me as a gift for you.

Happy birthday, dad-- I mean, Zhongli!

Fluff. Slight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Younger readers, go yeet outta here.

Word count: 2.5k

---

It was the coldest time of the year as December rolls on by, bringing the gift of white, little snowflakes along with it. This, no matter how beautiful, was cold to the touch and the people of Liyue bundled up for the season, dressing in extra layers. It may not be as cold like in Snezhnaya, but it certainly was cold for the locals.

And during this time, the streets would be less crowded, seeing as they want to be inside a building that gives them warmth and shelter from the snow. The holiday was long gone, leaving as soon as it came. However, there was something else to be more excited about that isn't the New Year-- that's in February. What you're going on about is Zhongli's birthday.

He may be an Archon, but he certainly must have been born into the world-- even if it's just created into the world by little specs of matter.

The sun was just peeking out in the horizon, its light shining through the little gaps of your curtains.

Sounds of fabric against fabric rustles and a deep groan made its way to your ears before feeling an arm wrap around your waist, strong and firm, not wanting to let go of you any time soon. You would shot up wide awake, very alarmed, if you didn't know who it was-- if, might I highlight.

You groan into their chest, just feeling the weight of sleep lift from your eyelids. Slowly just waking up, you were suddenly aware of the cold air that surrounded you and so, you reflexively drew closer to the person that emitted warmth, touching their bare skin that was left exposed from events the night prior.

"Good morning," the person croaks, making you melt at the sound of their voice. You hummed in response, then feeling their lips on your forehead, giving you a good morning kiss. "It's time to get up, my dear."

"Just a couple more minutes," you say, burying your face further into their chest. A low, yet deep chuckle reverberates from them and pulls away from you. "I'm afraid I can't stay much longer, my love. I have to go to work."

You opened your eyes, showing how upset you were. "Can't you call a day off, just for today?" you plead. "And beside that, I think you owe me a massage from yesterday.."

There was no reason to be alarmed, just as said before because the person in bed with you was no other than your lover, Zhongli.

Amber eyes glowed, reflecting in amusement of your attempt, but he was not easily swayed. However, he did lean in for a kiss that you took as another opportunity to make him stay, wrapping your arms around his neck to draw him closer.

You shifted on top of him, trapping him underneath you as you continue to kiss him, slipping your tongue inside his mouth, tongues now intertwining with each other.

His hands started to wander until it got down to your thighs and rubbing it. The heat from last night certainly have not died down just yet, but Zhongli knew better than to let you continue this, pushing you away and leaving a thin line of saliva that connected your lips to his.

You eyes was filled with visible lust from last night just starting a new flame of desire. Zhongli couldn't help but admit that he, too, was feeling his own flame being ignited once again. He would love to pin you down and do you over again, but he must restrain himself. Chuckling, he spoke, "I think you are more than able to walk, my dearest." He kissed your forehead before leaving your warmth.