║Kaeya║ Flirt

This is requested by Midoryia121! Thank you so much for requesting.

Warning: Horrible, dirty jokes. Mature audience!!

Word count: 500+

---

Kaeya Alberich- a gentleman in the eyes of the elderly as well as that of other citizens, or so they think. In fact, he was just a smooth talker that knows which buttons to push and strings to pull in order to manipulate someone. A charm that only he could do.. Well, along with another person. 

That person could well charm the citizens, but they had their eyes set on a prey to bother with them. Kaeya sighs just thinking about that prey being him. Glancing at the clock, he knew that you would be entering the tavern real soon.

"Did it hurt?" A flirtatious voice spoke from behind just as he had predicted. The Cavalry Captain closes his eyes and takes hold of his glass, a smirk playing out on his lips. "What? Me falling from Celestia?" he questions, back still facing none other than you. "I can't say. I've never been dropped from there." He chuckles at his own response. "Do you want me to try it?"

You rest a hand on your hip and a sigh escape from your lips. "O' Kaeya, why can't you go along with me?" you ask and make your way over to the bar, sitting on the stool right next to his.

Kaeya just laughs. "Haha, well, you should try better." He looks at his almost empty glass before taking a sip of his drink. "Well then, why don't you teach me?" you half-heartedly joke.

"Oh? Me teach you? I'm not much of an expert in that," he said. "Not an expert of flirting or teaching?" you asked. "Both, I suppose."

You laughed. "Ah, don't pull that on me. Don't think I don't notice how you make people putty in your hands with your sweet words," you said, a suspicious glint goes unnoticed by the ever keen captain. "Oh? Calling me manipulative now, are we?"

"Maybe.. Why don't you try to use that to bend me to your hearts content?" You wiggles your eyebrows, making Kaeya laugh, drinking that last couple of liquid in his cup. "You're very naughty, (Y/N)." He leans closer, face just inches from yours. "Let's see how much naughtier you are in bed."

You admit, you were certainly caught by surprise but regained your composure. "This may be a coincidence, but my bed just happened to be broken-- why don't we use yours." You press a hand on his chest. Now you two were really close. He was eyeing your lips with a smirk, knowing that you were doing the same as well, and probably have some thoughts.

However, that little moment was soon over when a certain someone came to disrupt it. "Ahem. Sorry to ruin the moment, but I think you guys should take this outside. The tavern is closing for the night."

You turn to look over the counter with a pout on your face. "Aw, Master Diluc, did you really have to do that?" Diluc crosses his arms over his chest, clearly not amused at the sight of you two being cheesy.

"As I said, the tavern is closing," he repeated. Kaeya looks at his brother and stood up. "Well, I guess this is where we part ways for tonight. I must say, you did excellent in tonight's attempt," he comments, heading for the door before stopping to look over at you two. "I'll be the first to go. Bye now."

~♡~