Part 1. [Jess]

(I'm in love with a monster: 5th harmony)
For dramatic effect.

Everyone who has ever had of highschool stories knows all the horrors that await like bullies, shower rooms, distance from home.

But we should not forget all the good things like, parties, all the hot guys there and also the freedom.

Duhh.

So I'm going to attend my first year at highschool and not to lie I'm freaking afraid.

But the secret since this is our first year I learnt a trick.

The trick being, since my besties, Daniel (Dan), Patrick (Patty) and Kathy(Kat) are joining me, I'll be the first to form an it group, well since we are all filthy rich and we shall definitely be the first it group to rule the school.

Riiiiiiiing

I pick up my stupid phone to see Dan is calling me.

Dan: hey bish.

Me: what you want?

Dan: where you at, we need you
         here like yesterday.

Me: why?

Dan: um we need to make a first
         entrance, duhh.

Me: whatever.

Dan: get here quick som.......

I hang up, I couldn't listen to what he said anymore.

Anyway my chauffeur pulled into the school yeah and I saw no one had arrived yet, like what fuss was that bish making for me.

.........

"Gurl, hurry your ass here, we are about to walk in," Dan yells as I approach them.

Dan was the jumpy and crazy one of our group and he was annoying most of the time but he was a joy when we went to party coz hell, that bitch knew how to party.

"Calm your butt gurl, there is literally no one around," Kat stated as Dan rolls his eyes.

Typical of him.

Kat was literally the same as me, she was fun and interesting but when your on her wrong side you get introduced to her wicked side.
Sometimes I think she is my sister from another mother.

"Let's just go in," Pat begs.

Pat was like the humbler person in our group, he was all innocent and loving and surprisingly unable to find love or get laid even though his is literally lighter skinned than me and he has softer curly hair than me like literally he was better than me and I hated it the fact that I wanted to be like him.

We open the door and the four of us sashay in and I can swear the school hallway had like five students in it so we stopped but Dan kept going then he stopped realizing that no one was following him.

"What the hell guys?" He asks storming towards us.

"The corridor has five people in it gurl," Kat says.

"So," he asks.

"Look, it's not worth it to sashay into school when there is no one to pay attention to us, let's just go to our dorm and get back here later," I suggest and we all agree and we walk to our dorm.

.......

With the help of our parents we managed to get into the same room even with Kat since, we'll me, Dan and Pat are gay nothing crazy can happen.

"Ohhhhh my Goshhhhhhh, check this room out," Dan yells.

"Yeah, we got the best house,"Kat states.

I took a quick glance around and realised that this house or dorm or whatever had six rooms and each had there own bathroom and one kitchen and living room and dining room and storage or whatever it was.
This was literally the best dorm on campus.

"I love this, I am definitely going to enjoy highschool."I say as I take in the surroundings.

"I agree," Pat says as he sashays out of his room in his shower robe.

"What are we going to do with the extra rooms?" Kat asks.

"Let's not stress about them now, the fact is that we have settled in and now we need to make an entrance," Dan says as he sashays in with a new outfit on.

••••••••

I also wonder, why is the entrance important, that is because we need to show the school that we are "a no go" area.

I mean how else shall we show dominance.

We each walk in and this time the hallway is full, full of students still interacting as others get to know each other while some shy ones stand by their lockers awaiting people to come and talk to them but not us, we already knew each other.

I see some heads turn to see us pass by and some guys woahed as others sneered but we didn't care since we were the new dope rich ass kids.

Then it hit me.

Where are we walking to?

Like every entrance has a place to stop or an exit to go with it but now we have no plans we are just walking .

"Um guys where are we going?" I whisper making us all stop in the middle of the hall with people still watching us.

"You know I didn't actually plan that out," Dan admitted.

"Great now we are fucked," Kat said as she snuck a glance at the crowd of eyes waiting for something dramatic.

"I have a plan, let's walk to the library,"Pat suggested.

"That will make us look like nerds," Kat states.

She isn't wrong.

"How about the cafeteria?"Dan asks.

"Yeah, we don't want to look like nerds but we will take our chances with looking like gluttons," I respond.

Meanwhile we had paused in the hallway for five full minutes and still everyone was waiting for the next thing to happen.

Like we're  a movie or something.

Just then the door swing open and some tall hunks walk in with matching jackets and they all looked super hot.

"They must be the school jocks," Kat said making us all stare at her.

"They must be in their fourth year here," she added.

"Well, we better get our first year asses out of the way before these fourth year dicks kick them off," Dan suggested.

"Yeah but we need to look classy doing it,"Kat added.

"Well looks like we are gonna have to walk for it, wherever we end up, we go together." Pat concluded.

•••••••

We walked to class.

Is it just me or is our highschool entrance ruined.

Like terribly ruined, like severely ruined.

God I hate those jocks, no I hate school jocks, scratch that, all jocks........

😋 Vote and comment....
And enjoy the book...
Love y'all.......