Chapter 35: Morning Routine ✔

Celene

      I wake up to the smell of coffee and bacon. Sunlight shines in from the window as I stretch and climb out of Sam's bed. I go to his dresser and pull out a pale blue button-up. I slip it on and button it up most of the way. I open the door and walk out slowly. My body is sore, but it's the good kind of sore.

      I grab a cup of coffee and sit down at the table. I wait for him to realize I'm there. I smile as I look at his bare back, admiring the pale pink lines across his shoulders from last night, and sip my coffee. He turns around to face me with a piece of toast hanging out of his mouth and two plates full of food in his hands.

      "Morning Sam," I say with a smile.

His mouth falls open, dropping the toast on one of the plates.

      His eyes take in the full length of my legs and linger there.

      "Wow... Good morning Celene."

      "Find yourself a bit of a leg man, do you?" I ask as I curl one up under me exposing a little of my bottom.

He bites his lip, taking me in, and his voice sounds in my head.

      I think I'll have that for breakfast instead. 

I giggle and sit on the edge of the table, scooting my cup to the other side. I wait for him with a grin on my face.

      "Gods yes," he says as he sets the plates on the counter.

He smiles eagerly as he walks up to me.

      He pulls me, by the legs, to the edge of the table and kisses me hungrily. I wrap my leg around his hip and pull him closer.

      "Tell me what you want," I purr softly against his ear.

He swallows hard and pokes and prods my thighs and center. My face grows hot and I bite my lip, looking at him through hooded lids.

      "Sammy," I whimper.

His breath catches and he leans into me more making me moan.

      He kisses me with an urgency to rival last night before spreading my legs further apart. I lie back, flat on the table, as he shuffles his pajama pants between my legs.  I feel his hot head rub over  my nub and between my folds. My breath hitches and he sinks deep inside as I moan. Sam stands at the edge of the table with my legs wrapped around his hips, thrusting into me slowly.

      His hands grab the button-up at my waist as he starts to pound into my soft flesh. His fingers move deftly and remove the buttons from their fasteners. My breasts bounce free of the fabric as his thrusts grow more sloppy with need. His fingers gently tweak and twist my nipple wiyh each moan and I arch my back. He picks me up and places me on the center bar.

      His lips crash against mine as he thrusts into me unevenly. My breath catches and I moan, tipping my head back. Sam kisses my neck and his hands squeeze my hips. He picks me back up and walks over to his chair, sitting down. I rock my hips slowly, drawing out each agonizing movement. He squeezes my thighs and moans.

      "Celene..."

      I bounce a little faster and he grunts, thrusting his hips upward to meet mine. His impatience is evident on his face as he groans and I slip off of him. I slink across the couch on my hands and knees as the fire in his eyes grows. I arch my back and drop my face to the cushions drawing my hips and ass further into the air. His hands slide up the backs of my thighs and hastily grab my hips.