Chapter 7: Flesh

Celene

      When we get there I notice Owen and Leo are standing on the porch. I clamber out as fast as I can. When I'm standing between them, I place a hand on their chests and pull them into the house by their shirts. Marcus and Damien are close behind as we step through the door. I pull them in as well and let the fire take me over completely.

      Hands cover my body, caressing my flesh as well as lips trailing passion. Every inch of my tender skin receives attention. Buttons pop, fabric tears, zippers are removed and lay broken on the floor as breaths become shallow and heavy. We become a mass of writhing flesh as they run over my body with their hands, lips and tongues. I look deep in Damien's eyes as he stands in front of me.

      I moan softly as I feel Marcus's lips on my neck and shoulder and his hands on my bare hips. His breath on my ear makes my body quiver. I turn my head and kiss him deeply. I let Damien take me first. They take turns with me as I feed on the fires in them.

      Electricity dances over me and attaches to each of them as they stand around me. Marcus is gentle as he takes me, wrapping his arms around my body. The lightning in his eyes makes me smile. He has an inner beast that I want him to let loose. My mouth twitches as I try to fight a smile and I lean into him, taking control.

      Owen is more complex but I know he'll open up if I touch him in the right places. I kiss his shoulder and neck before I make my way to his chest. I watch him bloom before me like a lotus flower as I climb on top of him. I run my hands through his sandy blonde hair and grab a handful as I kiss him hard. I listen to him groan as I pull it and I smile.

      Not as complex as I thought, just holding back.

Leo is exactly as I perceived him to be. He worries only for my needs. As we amass ourselves into a ball of flesh, sweat and moans; we fall off of the deep end together over and over.

      I wake to the sun in my eyes. I blink a couple of times as I try to block its rays with my arm. When I feel less groggy I remember what happened late the night before. I, then, notice the warmth surrounding me. The first thing I see is Leo's mahogany hair in his soft face. I smile to myself as I gently stroke his hair.

      His face softens even more under my touch and a small smile appears on it. I turn to my left and see a set of gorgeous, blue eyes looking at me.

      "Morning," Damien whispers as he smiles at me.

      "Morning," I whisper and smile back.

I feel hands slide up my thighs and squeeze my hips gently, so I look down and see hazel-green eyes above a white smile staring at me.

      "Good morning Marcus," I say and return his smile.

I reach a hand down and gently stroke his cheek with my thumb.

      "Since everyone else but Leo is awake, I started breakfast."

I roll onto my stomach and see Owen in boxers and an apron.

      I bite my lip as I look him up and down. Heat rises through me and Damien chuckles.

      "Go put some clothes on or we'll never leave the house," he says and I giggle.

I roll onto my back and Damien breathes on my ear.

      "You too."

I bite my lip again and look into his eyes. I lean forward and gently kiss him.

      I sit up and look around for my clothes. When I find them they are in a tattered, and slightly scorched, mess on the floor.

      "Got a shirt I can borrow? Preferably a large one that will cover most of me," I say.

Damien smirks and Marcus chuckles.

      "Leo has one in his room, but you're gonna have to wake him up first," says Owen as he sets out some plates.

I look over at Leo's peaceful face and roll onto my side and slightly lie on him, placing my bare breasts against his bare back.

      "Leo... Wake up," I say softly as I nibble and lick his ear.

He groans and rolls onto his back. I place my leg over his hips and gently kiss his neck.

      "Mmm... Morning," Leo says as he looks into my eyes.

      "Morning. I need something from you, but you have to get up," I say softly as I feel eyes on my back and body.

      "Which is?" he asks.

      "Well, we destroyed my clothes last night... And I hear you have a very nice, oversized, shirt," I say as I trace my fingers over the prominent curves in his chest.

      "That I do. Let's go get it," he says with a mischievous smile.

      "Lead the way," I say with my brow raised.

      I move slightly to the side and he stands up, naked in all his glory. I look up at him and smile. He smiles back and reaches for my hand. I let him take it and hoist me to my feet and off of the living room floor. He leads me up the stairs as everyone else groans.

      I watch every muscle in Leo's body move as he climbs them and takes me to his room. I step in and he closes the door behind us as I turn around to look at him. I know what he wants as he looks at me with a crooked smile. I bite my lip and step closer to him and press my chest against him, making him lean against the door. He moans as I kiss his chest and run my hands up to his hair.

      Need fills his eyes when he looks at me. He kisses me hungrily and backs me up onto his bed. He takes my hands in his and stretches over me. His tongue plays over my earlobe as he breathes, sending goosebumps over my body. Effortlessly, he slips inside of me and moves slowly.

      Sweat beads up on my chest and on his back as each movement changes pace. I moan, breathless, and he squeezes my hands in his. Electricity lights up my eyes as I look Into his the closer I get to climax. We moan together as we come undone. My insides quiver and quake around him as he twitches inside me.

      We lie there for a moment, gulping down air, before looking at each other. I lean up and kiss him gently as our fingers intertwine. He moves off of me and I sit up.

      "We should get some breakfast. I'm starving," I say and stand up.