Chapter 34: Sammy ✔

Celene

      I knock on Sam's door as I gasp for air and double over with my hands on my knees. It opens and I look up at him. Sam pretty much chokes on his drink when he sees me.

      "Celene?! What are you doing here?" he asks, surprised.

      "I heard you calling out to me Sam," I say once I'm able to talk without feeling like I'm suffocating.

      "Did you try to run here?"

      "Kinda," I say as I breathe heavily.

      "Where are your crutches?"

      "In the car with Damien," I say.

      "Come on. Let me help you inside. You need to sit down," Sam says as he wraps an arm around my waist.

I sit on his couch and look around a bit, then back at him.

      "Why did you call out to me Sam?" I ask softly.

      "I wanted to see you again, Celene," he says as he sits across from me in a chair.

      "You want more than to just "see" me, Sam. I heard your thoughts."

      "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so forward, but after what happened at the hospital I couldn't get you off my mind."

I look at him and see nervousness in his eyes.

      "It's okay, Sam," I say as I stand and start to lift my shirt and walk towards him slowly.

      "I understand how you feel. I feel it too," I whisper as I pull my shirt over my head and drop it on the floor.

      I climb into his lap, my knees against the outsides of his thighs as I look down at him. His eyes light up with fire and he drops his drink on the floor. He kisses me hungrily and sighs. As his hands squeeze my hips, I cup his face and kiss him with the same intensity. His lips travel to my neck and shoulder making me moan softly as I run my fingers through his short hair.

      He kisses my chest and stands up. He walks past the couch and out of the living room. Sam pushes a door open as I nibble and lick his ear. He moans and kicks his shoes off, holding me tightly,  and kisses me deeply. His lips are hot and taste of bourbon. I moan as he rolls his tongue over mine.

      He lays me gently on his bed and climbs over me. I pull his shirt over his head and toss it to the floor as his lips find mine in the dark. He pops loose the button on my jeans and yanks them down. His fingers on my thighs make me gasp and arch my back. He chuckles softly and kisses my neck, rolling his tongue over my sensitive skin.

      I dig my nails into his back and hiss softly as his hand runs up my inner thigh. I reach between us and pop the button on his jeans from its fastener. The zipper falls down and he leans into me. I sigh and moan as he nips at my neck and ear. I point my toes and push his jeans down while his lips and tongue travel my breasts.

      Sam rests his thumb on my nub, rubbing it in circles as he kisses me softly. I squirm under him and he kicks his jeans off. He looks me in the eyes as he sinks himself inside me. I moan quietly against his shoulder and he moans as he starts to thrust. The tempo stays slow for a while, but gradually picks up.

      He pulls my thigh up, burying himself deeper.

      "Sammy," I moan as he goes deeper and faster.

      "Gods."

I bite his shoulder gently as he thrusts harder. He hisses and kisses me deeply. I try to wrap my legs around him, but they only wrap weakly. He grabs my thigh and squeezes it to his side. His hard body trembles above me as his breathing becomes ragged.

      I bite my lip and I look into his face. His eyes train on mine when he sees the look I'm giving him. He buries himself deeper as he watches my face. I tilt my head back  and arch off the bed, moaning a little louder.

      "Celene," he moans as he looks into my eyes.

I feel my body crash into ecstasy  as he looks in my face thrusting deeper, pounding harder. I moan loudly letting it wash over me and make my entire body sensitive.

      His lips find my neck and I moan. My warmth trembles and quivers around him and he falls into bliss. He moans loudly and pants as I breathe heavily. I kiss his lips and feel him twitch. He moves over me slowly again and I kiss him deeply, feeling instantly ready. I flip him on his back and rock my hips over his.

      Sam bites his lip as he looks up at me. I brush hair out of my eyes and throw my head back with a moan.

      "Sammy..."

He thrusts into me repeatedly as he moans and one last thrust makes his legs shake. I fall down onto his chest, panting.  Sliding off of him, I lie on my side. My body shudders at the sensitivity running through it. Sam looks at me and pulls me to his chest. He wraps an arm around me and sighs contentedly. I hum softly and close my eyes

N/A 1/5/2022

Not sure how I feel about this chapter... I think my writing has improved since I originally wrote this. I mean, I hope it has. 😅