Special chapter: Fated ships of the Atlantic

Hi guys I'm back with another special chapter thanks to Ogoysss for recommending this idea I have thought about this since their history is very famous but I love the events at Pearl Harbor more but if it's naval combat on the open ocean it has to be Operation Rheinübung is also known as the 'The hunt for Bismarck'. So I hope you all enjoy it if you want to see more then do comment, and I'll take a look at it to see if I can make one suitable for set characters.

No POV

The events that take place is still after the war was over when both sides came back together lots of ship girls reconciled with each other like Zuikaku, Shokaku, Arizona, and Pennsylvania. But right now at this very moment, the most famous capital ships in Europe or even in history are about to reconcile on this very day.

Bismarck's POV

Normally I would be in the office doing my duties, but today I was told to take a break from my sister and close friend, Tirpitz and Prinz Eugen respectively they'll take over my duties temporarily heading back to the Iron Blood dorm. I was lost in thought, as I was about to turn around the corner I accidentally bump into another ship girl. Seeing her I recognized who she was the 'Pride of the Royal Navy' HMS Hood for almost 20 years she was thought to be unsinkable until I proved it wrong by sending her to the bottom in nearly 10 minutes after being engaged.

Bismarck offering her hand: "Sorry Hood, I was lost in thought."

Hood accepting her offer: "No worries, but I thought today you would also be at work?"

Bismarck: "No, because Tirpitz and Prinz Eugen told me off. So I have nothing for the rest of the day."

Hood: "Then would you like to have some tea?"

Bismarck: "Yeah, I don't mind having some tea. Lead the way, Hood."

We walk for several minutes once we arrived at the Royal Navy dormitory we're greeted by Sheffield.

Sheffield: "Welcome back lady Hood, and Bismarck."

Hood: "Yes, Sheffield we're going to have some tea in the backyard."

Sheffield: "Understood." She departs to go get some tea ready while we head towards the backyard. At the same time, my guess is she'll tell Queen Elizabeth about the meeting but it doesn't matter.

Hood's POV

After sometime Sheffield arrives with our tea and we start drinking it.

Bismarck picking up the teacup: "So Hood, since you invited me I have a feeling there's something you want to talk about?"

Hood also picking up the teacup: "Yes, Bismarck how long will you be off your duties?"

Bismarck: "Well ... 3 days, why?"

Hood: "I was thinking about spending Christmas together. Just like our previous generation during the Great War."

Bismarck: "Very well Hood." After a long pause, she speaks again.

Bismarck: "I'm pretty sure that the other Royal Navy members wouldn't like to see me around you."

Hood: "Why is that?"