Infiltration mission gone wrong

Iwo's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the attack, and after recovering the infiltration team I was ordered to infiltrate the Sakura Empire's base along with Haida and Błyskawica the rest are staying behind so it's just us. After arriving at the base we got to work uncovering what project Orochi was. We packed more than enough explosives to at least disable it for some time, after looking through the ship and taking photos we set the charges. Just as we thought we had a clear way home Zuikaku and Shokaku appear, I decided to stay and hold them off while they escape with the intel. After they're far away I offered myself up since I would be outnumbered anyway. Right now I'm brought before their leader Nagato.

Nagato: "I've heard about you from Akagi and Kaga. The 'traitor' tell me why do you side with them?"

Iwo: "Well lady Nagato you're quite right and wrong about it." Nagato was puzzled by this.

Iwo: "Right in the sense that my name came from one of your islands, and wrong because I'm named after the Battle of Iwo Jima in my own timeline."

Nagato: "I see, but since you're here, you'll be our PoW. Shokaku and Zuikaku will look after you since they captured you." I thank her then walked out with Shokaku and Zuikaku to either side of me.

Shokaku: "We'll take good care of you until the war's over."

Zuikaku: "Say Iwo Jima?"

Iwo: "You can call me Iwo."

Zuikaku: "Sure, Iwo. Would you like to spar with me?"

Iwo: "Is it anything goes, like using my gun?"

Zuikaku: "No. I want a sword duel."

Iwo: "Sure, I see no harm in it. In fact, I also want to duel you again after the swordsmanship you displayed last time." As we arrived I put away my gun, we bowed to each other as a sign of respect, Shokaku was the referee. After bowing we draw our swords in our ready stance. As soon as she said begin we clashed our swords Zuikaku breaking away when she could only be intercepted as soon as she broke away. I eventually won.

Zuikaku: "You're strong. How do you achieve that?"

Iwo: "I never trained with a sword before, but I think it's my resilience that won the day. If there's something I want to do then I'll do it to the end."

Zuikaku: "I see, you lack the skill but with your determination, I'm sure you'll be a good fighter. So prepare yourself we're training every day."

Iwo: "はい, 先輩." (Yes, senior)

Shokaku: "It's late, I'll cook us dinner."

Iwo: "ありがとうございました, 先輩." (Thank you, senior)

(A/N) I'm sure you haven't seen this in a long time but just to remind you that in this story everyone I will type everyone's line in English except Iwo Jima which will use both English and Japanese because I decided to make her unique as stated in the previous chapter.

After arriving at their home there wasn't much to do until she was done with making dinner so I decided to take a nap. After she was done cooking it was time for dinner, I commended her cooking and I also want to make the Tempura so I can cook too. We went for a bath I just wonder how everyone's doing without me, then I went to sleep.

Reprisal's POV

I was waiting for my cute little sister to return, but when Haida and Błyskawica returned I never saw her so like any big sister I am worried.

Reprisal looking at them: "Haida, Błyskawica, where is she?"

Haida: "She distracted them so we could escape with the intel, the bombs were planted and blown up."

Reprisal: "I see. I'm sure she'll be fine after all I know she's a strong girl, all we can do is wait. You girls go on, and report to them." They saluted me as they left.

Sister, I hope they treat you well over there.

Hornet: "Yo, Reprisal you doing ok?"

Reprisal with a sad expression: "Not really."

Hornet: "Well if you don't want to say it I respect it, but when you're ready I'll listen. So let's go have dinner."

Reprisal: "Sure." After arriving at the cafeteria and grabbing our food we sat down.

Reprisal: "Well Hornet. My little sister has been captured."

Hornet: "I see, would you like to stay with me until she's back?"

Reprisal: "Yeah." After having finished our meal and shower we went to bed. I thought of how she's doing right now.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. If you're wondering why I put the Haifuri hash-tag but there's no Haifuri then allow me to explain. Originally this story was going to be just Iwo Jima, while I was doing 'Rebirth of a warrior'. I thought that maybe it's a good idea if I do this connecting to that story thus increasing the story's total number of chapters. So I went with it and finally, then it became her and Reprisal plus that idea. So I hope you could understand what I'm getting at, and I'll see you in the next chapter.

The unfinished sistersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें