The Battle to End All Battles

9th August, 5 years after the war began, 7.50 am

No POV

It's already been briefed almost an hour ago that this was it, the final push to eliminate the Sirens. They did final checks to their munitions count, special items, and whatever else they soon left their home base in Sagami Bay. This final operation constituted all of Azur Lane's forces, meaning every battle group was present for this showdown the main striking force constituted of 1st Azur Lane carrier task force which now was at its peak, there was only 2 other time they all assembled. The fleet was made up of mainly Sakura Empire and Eagle Union ships with some exceptions.

Haida
Błyskawica
Kidd
The Sullivans
Ayanami
Javelin
Cassin Young
Heerman
Johnston
Shimakaze
Agano
Noshiro
Juneau (CL-119)
Spokane
Fresno
Atlanta (CL-104)
Leander
Houston (CL-81)
Prinz Heinrich
Takao
Atago
Maya
Chokai
Houston (CA-30)
Rochester
Quincy (CA-71)
Alaska
Guam
North Carolina
Missouri
Wisconsin
Yamato

And rounding out the formation are its carriers which are all incredibly experienced by this point in the war, and second to none.

Amagi
Katsuragi
Shokaku
Zuikaku
Shinano
Leyte
Midway
Valley Forge
Reprisal
And their flagship Iwo Jima

It has always been the strongest of all the formations since almost the end of the civil war. Most task forces are made up of 4 destroyers, 2 light cruisers, 2 heavy cruisers, 2 battleships, and 2 carriers of any type. This one was made up of 10 destroyers, 8 light cruisers, 8 heavy cruisers, 2 battlecruisers, 4 battleships rounded out by 10 carriers, it is certainly a force to reckoned with and a sight to behold. The reason as to why it was the case is because other task forces need them and are only assembled if required.

10.53 am

Iwo: "Right girls this is it, let's take the Empress out and all go home together."

All: "Yes ma'am."

They all head to their assigned location, which was just west of the final battle, when they arrived the battle had already commenced.

Iwo's POV

(A/N): From here it all depends on which you see is the real ending. This is all the Numbering that goes to that book.

1. A fated encounter with the Samurai of the Eagle Union

2. Warriors from different worlds

3. After the storm

4. And 4 (Alt) Is the order a fleet maiden?

The thing is only 4. Is the only one with two beginnings which are from this book and 2. And 4. Could also expand to Warriors from different worlds (pt2) though the title could change in the future. Some of the beginning and endings are identical.

4.
Iwo's POV

We were thrown into the fray there, was an opening which we punched through making our way into the middle where the Empress is. Once we arrived at her location, she closed off our exit. It was a trap, memories from that nightmare seeped into my mind, soon the first explosions hit us. I was unable to do anything as if time stopped a bright light soon approached me.