Sisters first battle

Iwo Jima's POV

After they explained their world to me Enterprise left the room and onto the sea in a hurry, I decided to follow her in pursuit.

(A/N) I'll short-form her name so when she's speaking it'll be Iwo

Iwo: "先輩, wait for me." (Senior)

Enterprise: "Why are you following me?"

Iwo: "It looks like you needed help since you rushed off."

Enterprise: "I rushed out because my little sister is in danger."

Iwo: "I see 先輩. Then I want to help too besides, you can't do it alone." Soon after Reprisal, Cleveland, Laffey, and Javelin caught up. (Senior)

Enterprise: "I suppose your right, but let's hurry." When we arrived on the battlefield Hornet was about to be slashed by a Katana, I launch my F6F 'Hellcat' to shift her attention.

Iwo: "先輩, get them out of here we'll deal with them." She nods and wished me good luck. (Senior)

Zuikaku: "You aren't getting away Grey Ghost!" Just then I block with my own Katana.

Zuikaku: "Who are you?"

Iwo: "Nice to meet you Zuikaku. I'm Iwo Jima 23rd of the Essex class. 先輩 if you want her you'll have to pass us." Reprisal nods in agreement.

(A/N) Iwo Jima although never existed IRL, she mostly looks-up to the Yorktown and Shokaku class and aspires to be just like them someday. So technically the Shokaku class is also her 先輩. (Senior)

Zuikaku: "You're speaking our language, so why fight against us?"

Iwo: "I heard about this world's past, where all of you were on the same side. So why turn against them if at the end of the day you're still the Sirens enemy if you eliminate us?"

Zuikaku: "What are you talking about!"While our swords clashed again and again.

Iwo: "Project Orochi. They gave me a brief idea of what it is." Breaking away I fire my Garand though she sliced all of them. Meanwhile, the rest are evacuating but are stopped by Iron Blood forces until the main Royal Navy fleet arrived.

Iwo saying with some regret: "先輩, I hope Crimson Axis realizes what you're truly doing, and when you do. I hope Azur Lane can reconcile from your wrongdoings." and thus ending the engagement with Crimson Axis on the retreat. 先輩 went unconscious, we brought her back to base. (Senior)

Iwo: "Umm... Hornet where will we stay?"

Hornet: "In our dorm, I'll find you guys a room. Who are you?"

Iwo: "Sorry for skipping introductions, I'm Iwo Jima 23rd of the Essex class."

Reprisal: "I'm Reprisal 16th of the Essex class."

Hornet chuckling: "I guess that makes you my little sisters."

Iwo: "Yeah お姉さん." (Older sister)

(A/N) Even though they're not related the Essex class was built upon the lessons of the Yorktown and Wasp class. So that makes them sisters.

Hornet: "I can understand why you're speaking that language. After all, you're named after Sakura Empire island Iwo Jima, Enterprise told me."

When we returned to base she helped us around the base, finding me a place to sleep, we had dinner and a bath together. I can relate to her since I'm also a younger sister myself. After our bath, we parted ways and I head off to bed.

In the bedroom

Reprisal's POV

Reprisal: "Wouldn't it be nice to see our sisters."

Iwo: "Yeah it would."

Reprisal: "At least we have each other."

Iwo: "Indeed, お姉さん. Goodnight." (Older sister)

Reprisal: "Yeah, goodnight."

Hi guys thank yall for picking up this chapter I decided to make 2 chapters before I publish the book so I guess I broke a few rules but I got l excited. I'm happy to say that I hit 50 followers and if possible 70 by the end of my first year since I started writing, and with that, I'll see you in the next one.