Special Chapter: Duelist of Iron Bottom Sound

Alright, guys this time I would like to thank void685  for the idea for now it'll be the last capital ship reconciliation since I feel that the escorts (CL, DD, SS) are being left out of this so to make it fair the next three will be escort ships, and that'll be the new opening anyways let's go.

Washington's POV

It's been a while since I spent the day by myself my big sister is actually on deployment on the other side (Portal) since she's not here I'm not sure what I want to do, I guess for now I should head for lunch.

???: "Something on your mind?"

Washington looking at her right: "Yeah Kirishima. Since my sister isn't around I'm not sure what to do."

Kirishima: "Then how about we hang out?"

Washington: "Sure I don't mind, anything you want to do?"

Kirishima: "How about for starters maybe have a Japanese meal."

She brings me inside their dorm we soon got our tea and sat down.

Washington: "Wow, I never knew you girls had to sit like this legs folded or on your knees."

Kirishima: "Well you could say it's an old tradition that's why we can sit down for long periods of time."

Washington: "I must say the tea here isn't what I expected."

Kirishima: "Yeah for me it helps calm my nerves, and helps me relax a little."

Washington: "I see, I want to ask what do you do during your free time?"

Kirishima: "Me, well I mostly train, but today I want to do something different and since you're with me it's perfect, should we go watch a movie?"

Washington: "Well sure but what genre?"

Kirishima: "Well I guess action, spy."

Washington: "I guess we have the same taste."

We soon leave Sakura Emipre's dorm and decided to watch Hacksaw ridge along with many others which tells the story of a combat medic who wouldn't take up a gun and saved many lives in Okinawa.

Kirishima's POV

Kirishima: "Well that's a good movie. I didn't know about this."

Washington: "Yeah, I think we both know why."

(A/N) She was sunk in 1942 the events of that movie takes place in 1945 of course Kirishima wouldn't know.

Kirishima: "Well don't you have someone similar to him?"

Washington: "Yeah we do, Vestal's been looking after all of us even in the middle of campaigns like Enterprise during the Guadalcanal campaign."

Kirishima: "I guess we could say the same of Akashi though I don't think she made lots of impact on the war since I think she's repaired fewer ships than Vestal including the very important ones."

Washington: "Well, to put it simply repair ships are the Desmond Doss of the sea a truly unsung hero."

Kirishima: "Yeah they sure are. So let's get our dinner."

This time we head over to the Eagle Union dorm since I want to have a different type of food for a change I had a hamburger steak, potato with sauce, and french fries. Then we headed off to the baths to wash each other.

Kirishima: "Say would you mind if I sleep in your room?"

Washington: "Yeah sure thing, but why bring it up all of a sudden."

Kirishima: "Well I heard about what Shokaku and Zuikaku we're doing that day such as attending the ceremony, and how much fun they had with them so I thought I could do the same."

Washington: "So that's what's all about. Well, I think they did it because they knew we all had to get along at some point so might as well do it early. Did you pack all the things you need to stay here for the night?"

Kirishima saying nervously: "Yes, but I was waiting to ask you at the right time."

Washington: "You can relax, you're really that nervous. It's like I would eat you up, besides you took a lot of courage to both ask me out and sleep in my room be proud of it. I may look scary but I think now you can be more at ease."

Kirishima a little more relaxed: "Yeah, you're right. I guess part of my fear was the fact you sunk me that night I was scared when I saw you again, but I've conquered it like M.t Fuji."

Washington: "Well then shall we go back to collect your things?"

Kirishima: "Yeah let's go."

We head back to my room in the Sakura Empire's dorm to get my things so I could prepare to sleep in Washington's room. When we arrived in her room it's surprisingly tidy.

Washington saying while blushing: "Well my sister cleans this room often but I do help from time to time. I get it you girls all do the housework."

Kirishima patting her head: "Well that's not true in fact, it all depends on the family in this case the ship class. Like for example, the Nagato class is immaculate since they both do the work another, example is the Shokaku class most of the time it's quite a mess because of Zuikaku. So no need to worry."

Washington blushing slightly then tucks herself in bed: "Sure, goodnight."

Kirishima following suit: " Yeah, goodnight."

We both sleep soundly until morning, we stayed like this for another 3 days before I head back to my dorm.

Kongo crying: "Kirishima, where have you been?"

Kirishima: "Well I've been at Washington's room because I want to know her better than I already knew at the time."

Hiei: "Well it worked out for you in the end didn't it?"

Kirishima smiling: "Well it sure did."

Washington's POV

Without her around it sure has been peaceful, but I feel that something's missing within me I never enjoyed being around someone so much before aside from my sister I want to tell Kirishima that I enjoyed the time we spent together. I happen to bump into Kirishima again by herself.

Washington saying shyly: "Umm, would you like to hang out again."

Kirishima: "Sure, anytime."

We then hang out afterward.

Hi guys, I'm back first off I like to thank void685 for this wonderful idea but after this, as I said I'll be focusing on the escorts but do give me ideas to work on and I'll try to do that my best for it. Second I'll be unpublishing 'A tale of 2 old friends', and 'The hopeful sea illuminated by the morning glow' temporarily since I need to re-work both since they're rushed out something like the Panther tanks but most of it will be the same aside from a few new chapters so I hope y'all understand with that good day/night.