Seeing the nightmare

No POV

Observer: "Preparations are complete, you sure you want to leak to her part of our plans Empress?"

Empress: "Yes, let her see her fate alongside her comrades."

Observer: "Understood."

Dream
Iwo's POV

The ocean that I'm standing on is crimson red with blood spilling from my comrades, hulls of them were complete wrecks. We were surrounded, one by one they fell to their fire. I was last to go taking a shot to the head.

Out of Dream

I breathe heavily the thought of my friends and family falling one by one was terrifying, but it could also be a dream. I got out of bed looking at the clock it's 5 am a good time to do some exercise, today is the day we return to the fight across the portal to hunt the Sirens. After getting ready I got out of the dorm and jogged, followed by some swings. When I was done with the routine I do every morning I went to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

Zuikaku: "後輩, どうしたの?" (Junior, what's wrong?)

Iwo: "先輩, 何でもありません." (Senior, it's nothing.)

Zuikaku: "Looking at you something tells me that it's not."

Iwo: "Yeah, that dream felt far too real to be just a dream."

Zuikaku: "Then what did you see?"

I explained to her about our failed attack and them also falling one by one, she too was terrified by this.

Zuikaku: "I see, I guess the only question is when it'll happen."

Iwo: "True, 先輩私は尋ねるのが好きです." (senior I've got a favor to ask.)

Zuikaku: "What is it?"

Iwo: "Umm I want to make a bow, because sometimes it may be a little too clumsy to use a gun."

Zuikaku: "Sure thing."

We head over to the workshop and begin making my bow it took us lots of attempts to make the perfect bow for me, and it was dinner when we did it so we were off to eat.

Reprisal: "Oh, Zuikaku Iwo Jima where have you two been all day?"

Iwo: "Well we've been trying to create a bow. Maybe I could use it in future engagements."

Reprisal: "I see." We all had our dinner, bath, and soon sleep. I just hope that nightmare doesn't come true I close my eyes and sleep.

Hi guys I'm back and yes it's a very short chapter, but this is more like telling how she'll meet her end in season 4's finale. It's painful to me since I've worked on her for so long but I couldn't help shake the idea at all since Ent1610 brought it up to me, it'll serve as the end of arguably the best girl I've made before or since, and the longest ever told story.

That isn't to say it's the end of her appearing elsewhere in other stories but I'll focus less on her, but you can count on her showing up now and then. With that, I'll see you next time.

And by the way, if you're wondering what she'll look like while carrying the bow, here's a photo of what she'll look like. (Of course, she'll keep her main features.)