Authors Note- Sorry!!

I know, I know! It's sunday and I still have not updated yet. I had dress rehearsal today for a big competition happening right after Christmas and it was just a very hectic weekend getting ready for that.    Please do not hate me for this but... I am not going to update today. It's already very late at night and I still have to finish reading this chapter for my English class. I just feel like this next chapter I was wanting to update needs a small part added to it to make it better, which I wasn't able to have time to do. I also feel like this one if going to be the big chapter and deserves a little more time instead of just randomly posting it in the middle of the night and being too tired to give it everything it deserves. I have decided though that I will try my absolute hardest to update it Friday. That's my first day off from school for Winter Break so I should be able to have the time to get it prepared. If I can I'll even give one of the extra chapters with it. I feel so bad because this is the first sunday updating I have ever missed! It's just that life has gotten crazy with this competition coming up and I have almost like no time to write the fanfic, and when I do I am just exhausted! Ugh I keep spacing out while typing this so I'm just going to end this here since I still have a few more things to do before I go to bed, and it's already midnight -_- i am going to regret staying up this late when I wake up! and yes I realize the grammar of this sucks, i am just too lazy to actually even care right now. So I am really really sorry about now being able to update. I just need to re-energize myself and get back into a fanfic writing mode so I can finish this fanfic off with a bang.

well bye

and sorry for this very sucky ending to this, i am also too lazy to sum up all my thoughts and god i just really need to stop typing this because it just keeps getting worse. well whatever, see you lovelies on friday. I have a party to go to at 6pm, so if it starts getting to the middle of the day and I still have not updated yet please remind me so I don't completely space out and forget since i am not used to updating on Fridays. 

okay this is the official bye to this horribly written  authors note