Chapter Thirty-Five: Reunited

AN: i'm so sorry, I completely forgot to update yesterday. when I remembered about it I was already at my friends house for her birthday sleepover. so here I am updating now. enjoy :) xx

Kayla's POV

I enter my hotel room back from dinner with Anabelle. I set my bag down on the floor before hoping up on to my bed and laying back against the cool pillows. It's weird because my room has a different layout then the room I had last summer. The couch is on a different wall and one of the chairs doesn't exist anymore. Probably to make room the balcony that overlooks the garden courtyard created in the middle of the hotel.

From here the garden looks pretty. I'm just to lazy to get up and take a good look at it. I can tell it is starting to rain a little more now then before. It has been drivingly fairly light all day. Almost like a mister has ben turned on above the city of London. Now it's more like a light sprinkle. Looking farther out I can tell that a storm is probably coming due to the dark, almost black, clouds. 

Anabelle kept bringing up Niall during dinner. Every time his name was mentioned I could feel my heart breaking. I wish she would stop talking about him, it hurts to much to even think about him. Maybe I do have to admit to myself that I have not gotten over him. But if I do that then I'll have to go through the pain that he has probably gotten over me.

I slowly roll of the comfy bed landing on my feet. Walking up to the mirror, I straighten out my bunched up outfit My white shorts show off my new summer tan. During the winter I'm even whiter than these shorts. I smile at my mint green classic button up shirt I got from Hollister last Black Friday. I painted my nails a matching mint green color which I'm pretty proud of since I suck at doing my nails. Normally I get frustrated half way through and kist wipe it all off.

I twirl around in the mirror messing around. I grab my laptop and turn on some music. Dancing around the room, I sing along to the words. I feel bad for the rooms around me because I can't sing for my life.

While dancing around I see something hit my balcony doors. I jump being startled by the random object. I stare at my glass doors out to the balcony wondering what it was. When something hits the door again I turn off my music and walk over by the door. I look out the glass door on to the balcony to see a few rocks on the ground. When I see another rock flying up I wait for it to hit the door before coming outside on the balcony.

"Stop your fire!" I exclaim walking over to the edge of the balcony getting a few sprinkles of rain tangled in my hair and kissing my cheeks. 

I look down to see a familiar blonde, Irish boy who nervously says, "Hey Kayla."

"Niall… what are you doing here?" I ask. I can't believe Niall is here. How did he even know I am in London? How did he know what room is mine? Or even that I was staying at the same hotel? Did he call Anabelle? Or did Anabelle contact him? A million questions race through my mind but one thing stands out against them all. Seeing Niall has made everything so much more clear. Seeing his nervous smile brings every feeling back to me. I am definitely not over Niall.

"I have something to tell you. If you could just hear me out for what I have to say," Niall answers. I nod at him telling him to continue on. "When we broke up we both agreed it was for the best, but deep down I knew it was a huge mistake. I knew I would strongly regret it. I was right because here I am, 6 months later, still thinking about you. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I can't even focus anymore. Everyday I'm wondering what you're doing, if you're happy, and most importantly, are you missing me as much as I miss you. I understand if you are over me. I just don't think I'l be able to go through life knowing that I didn't even try to get you back, to not even try to fix us. I would rather know that you hate me then not know anything at all. But Kayla, please know that I still love you. I have always loved you. It was love at first sight for me, which I have never been one to believe in. The second I saw you in line I knew you were the one. I waited until I knew my love for you was true before telling you. But I have loved you since I very first saw you and I still love you now. And I don't think I'll ever be able to stop loving you. Please tell me I'm not stupid for coming here and telling you this. That I'm not ruining everything by doing this. Just say something."