Chapter Eighteen: Professional Twitter Stalkers

Kayla's POV

After they all left after breakfast, Anabelle and I spent the day together. We did a little more London sight seeing. A little lunch at another cute London cafe. The day went by pretty fast and before I knew it we were back in my hotel room and it was already 10 at night. We had the TV on and the London Olympics were playing on the screen. Anabelle's mom was trying to get us tickets to one of the events. We still don't know if she got tickets or not, hopefully she got something. And hopefully it's something actually interesting and not one of those put you to sleep kind of events.

"Have you been on twitter recently to see all the stuff about you?" Anabelle asks sipping from her ice cold water bottle.

"No, I haven't gone on twitter since the last time we went on together," I reply. My twitter addiction has really been suffering lately. I never go on as much as I used to. I guess I just got too busy for it, couldn't keep up. Once I stopped so I could deal with all the college applications I just never really started back up again. 

"We have to go on! I want to see what other cute pictures have been posted of you two are being spread throughout the fandom!" Anabelle explains as she jumps off the bed heading right over to the desk where my laptop is resting. She scoops it up off the wooden desk and carries it over to the bed setting it on her lap as she sits down leaning against the headboard. She swings the screen up and quickly starts clicking around the screen getting to Twitter.

My Twitter is already opened up and I already see a few 1D trends going on. #BrazilLovesOneDirection. #MarryMeHarry. #NiallersPrincess. and to my surprise I see my name, Kayla, trending world wide. "Do you think that trend is for me?" I ask but Anabelle already was clicking on the trend to see the tweets using it. Sure enough it was me that trend was for. Both of our eyes glide across the screen reading the different tweets.

1D Updates @1Dworldwide

A crew member of One Direction leaked out that the girl Niall has been seen with his Kayla

Directioner News @1DirectionerNews

2 of my insiders have confirmed that a crew member of the boys has told a group of fans waiting outside the studio that the girl Niall has been with is named Kayla. He didn't not say if they were dating or not

1D Updates @1DWhereAbout

The crew member did not say if Niall has a girlfriend or not but he did say the girl Niall has been pictured with is named Kayla and they have recently met. 

"It won't be long until everyone knows what your last name is and they start to stalk you," Anabelle says.

"What makes you think it's not going to take long?" I ask taking my eyes off the screen to look at Anabelle.

"Better than the FBI, remember?" Anabelle says shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh yeah. Your right," I say realizing she's right. Will I be able to handle the pressure of being a girlfriend to a celebrity? Someone who inspires and is idolized by many. 

"Do you think you'll be able to handle it? We all know that the girlfriends get hate," Anabelle says looking up at me trying to get serious. 

"I don't know. I think I could handle it better than other girls would be able to," I say hoping that I am strong enough to be able to get past the hate. The hate is going to affect anyone in my position, it's just that some will be able to better than others. I hope I'm one who are one of the better ones at this.