Chapter Nine: Shopping With a Side of Gossip

Kayla's POV

I walk into the mall besides Anabelle following her lead since she knows her way around here. I look around checking out their mall which is absolutely huge compared to Gurnee Mills, the mall by me. If we want to go to a nice mall like this we have to drive either an hour north or an hour south. 

I continue to follow her as she walks inside of a store with some really cute clothes. We walk around checking things out and laughing at a few items that are just hideous. As we start looking through the racks Anabelle stops and leans against one of the poles, "So how was Nando's?".

"If your talking about the food then ah-ma-zing," I say drawing out the word. I then look up from the clothes and smile at her continuing, "But if your talking about the date then it was even better then the food."

"Tell me more!" she shrieks as she goes back to looking through the racks pulling out a few items. 

"Well at Nando's we just talked and the entire time I just couldn't take my eyes off him," I say as I pull out the last pair of gold shorts that happen to be my size. 

"When will I get to meet him? I want to see a real sex god in person! I need to see a real sex god in person!" Anabelle demands pounding her fist on the rack making it shake.

I laugh before saying, "You'll meet him sometime soon, I promise!". I grab a few more shirts off a rack and pile them up on my arm. 

"Did you guys do anything after Nando's?" Anabelle asks wanting to know more.

"He walked me back to the hotel. We held hands and he did the thing Robbie and Georgia did from Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging!" I squeal as we head over to the dressing rooms. 

"Oh my god! That's like one of your dream romance movie moves!" she says as we walk into fitting rooms beside each other.

I shut the door behind me as I say, "I know! I was like 'Oh my god, he just did the move. Oh my god, he's pulling me closer. Oh my god, this really is Niall Horan, my celebrity crush.' It's just so crazy." I start taking of my clothes getting ready to try stuff on. 

"You are just so freaking lucky! At least we know it is possible to go on a date with your celebrity crush now!" she exclaims as I slip on a loose fitting purple shirt. 

"Maybe the guy we find for you will be your celebrity crush," I say as I slide up the gold shorts and turn around to see how my butt looks in them.

"I highly doubt it. I don't even have a celebrity crush, I  just have a ton of celebrities I think are hot and would love to fuck," she says and we both laugh. 

"Then maybe those fuckable celebs will also be likable celebs and you'll fall madly in love," I reply trying on another shirt.

"Again, I highly doubt it," Anabelle insist and I can hear her jumping around to put some pants on. When the jumping stops she asks, "How did you guys end the night?"

I already know she's wanting to know if we kissed again so I give her the answer she wants to hear, "Yes, we kissed. And yes, it was absolutely amazing."

"Of course it's gonna be absolutely amazing! Your lips have touched the lips of a sex freaking god!" she exclaims and I laugh as I put back on my clothes I had on earlier. I open up the door to the changing room carrying all the clothes I tried on and walk over to the wall leaning against it as I wait for her. "So do you have a 3rd date planned already?" she questions and I can tell from under the dressing room door she's putting back on her jeans from earlier.

"Yeah, we do." I say as she opens up the dressing room door with her pile of clothes on one arm and her free hand straightening out her dark brunette hair.