Chapter Fifteen- Festival

Kayla's POV

Right as I'm about to plop down on the white bed there's a knock at the door. I straighten up and quickly check to see how I look in the mirror. A light blue classic shirt from Hollister is cutely tucked into my white shirts with a striped belt that matches perfectly. My hair is freshly curled, still being able to feel the heat within the curls. The curls are lose and beach like my make me look real classy. My makeup is pretty natural, white for me means I don't have much on. I really don't need much makeup anyways so when I try for the natural look it usually is I just have mascara on. 

Once done scanning myself over I rush over by the door and turn the door knob revealing Niall looking adorable as ever. His cute smile and blue eyes are directed right towards me. I smile back quickly looking him over head to toe taking in the sexy overload going on right in front of me. Niall in a blue shirt that matches the tiny stripes in the classic shirt i'm wearing almost perfectly. His khaki colored pants complementing the shirt and his matching blue Puma high tops. I remember reading in Seventeen magazine that if you ever start matching with your boyfriend not on purpose then you guy's are meant for each other. Something about being able to read their minds subconsciously. Whatever it is I thought it was cute. 

"Hey," Niall says not removing that smile from his face while pulling me into a cozy hug. 

I pull myself into the soft cotton of his t-shirt while asking, "Hey there. How have you been?".

"Pretty good, but i've been waiting all day to do this," he charmingly says before pulling me into a even closer grip so that our lip are almost touching. He lightly brushes his lips against mine teasing me a little before fully pressing them against me. I feel the warmth of his breath mixing with mine before slowly pulling away.

"Hopefully it was worth the wait," I say still  wrapped in his arms not wanting him to let go. Just stand there forever as time goes by in his arm, that's all I need. Nothing more.

"It was better than I imagined," he confesses with an adorable look in those blue eyes that pop against his shirt. I smile as my heart flutters within me biting my lower lip a little. 

"Anabelle should be here soon," I say having to force myself out of his arms to check my phone. I read the screen before saying, "She said her mom's dropping her and the car off so we can use that to drive over instead of having to pay for a cab."

Niall nods and asks, "Should I be worried about your driving skills?"

I laugh before saying, "Your forgetting i'm American. I have had a license for almost 2 years now. I would consider myself a very good driver."

"Right. It's weird to think that you've been driving that long and your younger than me," Niall says. 

"Exactly, for me it's weird to think that Anabelle hasn't even started driving yet. And i'm only younger than you by a month!" I say playfully hitting his arm before falling back against the cushiony bed. 

"It's okay, I like my girls younger," Niall smirks before wrapping his arms around me sliding into the spot next to me on the bed.

"And I like my guys older. So we both have it the way we like it," I respond feeling the warmth radiate off of Niall's body.

My phone vibrates and I lift my bottom up off the bed sliding my phone out of my back pocket. I turn the screen on and it lights up as I read the screen. Once I'm done I sit up and look down at Niall, "She says she's almost here and that we should start heading down outside the lobby now."

Niall stands up and jokingly says, "Okay, but I'm still scared about your driving." I elbow him in the ribs and he instantly replies, "Ow!".

"Liar, I barely nudged you that hard," I reply picking my brown, small, over the shoulder bag up off the chair.