Chapter Twenty-Eight: Up All Night

Kayla's POV

We walk into my dark hotel room together. Niall has his arms around my waist as he hugs me from behind as we stumble into the room. I toss my clutch on to the counter and drop my heel that I already had off my feet the second I got in the elevator. I would have taken them off sooner but we had to walk past the fans waiting outside before getting in to the hotel. I hate people staring at my feet so I feel like less people would look at them if I had shoes on them. If they are looking at my feet they are probably getting distracted by my shoes and not looking at hot horrid they are. Okay, they might not be that bad, I just don't think they look as nicely pedicured as some girls have theirs.

"I'm going to change out of this dress," I say as while reaches to turn the lights on still keeping one arm tightly wrapped around me. 

"But babe, you look so hot in that dress," Niall smirks while turning me around to face him. He makes it obvious to me that he's looking me up and down and I laugh.

"But I want to change into something comfy!" I teasingly whine.

"As long as you wear those spandex," he winks. I give him one of those 'are you serious?' looks and he replies with, "What?! It's our last night together. I just want to see my girlfriend in spandex before she flies across the Atlantic." There he goes again pulling the 'it's our last night' card. I'll have to use that on him later tonight when I want something. 

"Fine! But you have to wear a white tshirt. I'm sure you packed one if that over night bag that's more like an i'm moving in bag," I joke before slithering my way out of his tight grip and over by one of my many suitcases. Niall goes over by his over night, i mean moving in, bag and starts grabbing for his stuff while I grab for mine. I grab my spankies that Niall requested and a loose long sleeve shirt and head off to the bathroom. I throw my clothes onto the counter and realize that I won't be able to reach the zipper in the back of the dress. 

I walk back out to see Niall about to get changed. He see's me and smiles and I ask, "Mind helping me with the zipper?"

"My pleasure," Niall nods while walking over to me. I turn around and he grasps the zipper with one hands while the other hand makes sure the zipper doesn't get caught on any of the material on the dress. I hold the dress up to make sure it doesn't fall feeling it going from squeezing my skin to feeling like i'm not wearing anything at all. Once it is unzipped all the way with my bare back exposed, Niall brushes his finger tips along my back making my spine shutter. He leans in to my ear and says, "There ya go love," before walking back over to wear his clothes where.

"Thanks," I mumble before walking back in to the bathroom and shutting the door. The minute the door is shut I let go off the dress and it makes a pool around my ankles on the floor. I step out of my dress and hop into my hot pink spankies with a light blue waistband around the top. I jump around until they are fully on and I straighten them out so they fit properly. I put on a hot pink sports bra with the thin cami like straps and put my loose, charcoal, long sleeved, raglan top that says 'LOVE PINK' in thin blocked lettering over it. 

I check myself out in the mirror approving my outfit before moving onto my hair. I'm surprised it looks as good as it does. With all the dancing and whipping my hair back and forth I would think that I would have way more fly aways then I do right now. Even though my hair looks super cute the way it is right now, I just really want to put it up. Don't you just hate it when your hair looks super pretty down but your just in one of those 'I want to put my hair up' moods? 

I grab a ponytail holder off the bathroom counter and toss my head forward gathering up all my hair into my two hands forming a ponytail on the top of my head. Once I get it all collected and there are no huge bumps I start tying it up in a bun. I put a few more hair ties around it to secure the bun making sure all my thick hair will stick up there on top of my head. My messy bun does looks cute with the whole loose curls. I stick a few bobby pins in to secure the baby hairs I have that are too short to fit in the bun.