Chapter Sixteen- Party In A Hotel Room

Kayla's POV

I shut the door behind me and toss my room key on top of the mini fridge. Niall plops down onto the bed which makes him spring up a little before the bed fully embraces him. I kick off my shoes and throw my bag down on the chair in the corner. 

"I'm surprised this hotel room isn't a mess," Niall says leaning back against a pile of thin white pillows.

"I am too! I am normally not this clean but it's probably because I just shove everything back into the bags and stuff," I explain looking around at the room.

"So when you go to college your room isn't going to look as nice as this?" Niall asks opening his arms up so I can slide right into the spot beside him on the bed. 

"Probably not," I admit allowing myself into Niall's embrace.

"Are you going to stay in a dorm room?" Niall asks.

"Yeah. My best friend and I got rooms right next to each other since we couldn't manage to get a room together. My mom said because they knew if they put us together the place would either explode or go down in flames," I say with a smile. I really miss Liliana, I haven't seen here all summer. We're both always busy during the summer though, every summer for the past few years we barely even see each other anyways. 

Niall laughs, "So you guys are trouble makers when you get together?"

"Yeah, but if you add in my other friend, too, then you know there is going to be trouble," I say remembering that with Rachelle things can get pretty crazy.

"What kind of trouble?" Niall asks with a cute little smirk. 

I smile at all the memories going through my mind as I am forced to pick a couple, "We are the girls who break bathroom doors at a restaurant on my birthday. The girls who hide outside our friend, Leah's, house to have a surprised attack with marshmallow shouters, not once, but seven times. The ones who sit in laundry baskets on a treadmill with a lightsaber while having stuffed animals thrown at them to see if them can make it to the pillow at the end of the treadmill without getting hit."

Niall laughs, "You were right, Wisconsin girls do know how to have fun."

I smile, "Sometime you'll have to come so you can join in on the fun."

"I would love that," Niall says pulling me closer into him. I smile into his chest imagining Niall coming home to Wisconsin. All the things I would want to show him. All the places I would want to go. All the people I would want to introduce him to. 

"I would love to take you," I respond back. After a while of laying there in his arms I say, "I'm going to change, these shorts are definitely not comfortable to lay in bed in." 

Niall hesitantly loosens his grip and I stand up as he says, "Okay, but hurry up. I need someone to keep me warmed up."

I smile back at him before going over to my bag and digging through the tangled mess of clothes inside of it. I can feel Niall's smile on my back as he watches me. I pull out some clothes that I consider good enough and stand back up to go to the bathroom, "I'll be right back." I go into the bathroom and quickly change out of the clothes I was wearing today. I slide on some black spandex I got at a competition in Nashville on my 3rd year on the team. They were Nfinity brand so they are like in my Top 5 Favorite Spankies I Own list. I put on a hot pink sports bra and just slide my grey sweatshirt with my high school's name across the front in Red. 

I come out of the bathroom and toss the clothes I was just wearing inside the bag with all my other clothes. I slip right back into the spot I was before next to Niall and smile as he wraps his arms back around me. "Those are some nice shorts," Niall smirks.