Hey Guys (:

hiiiii ! oh my god it really has been a while. over a year since i last posted on here. i would just like to get a few things out there. 

to be honest, i cringe at the reminder of this fanfic. ugh i hate it so much. i only keep it up because i know some of you really like it so i'm not going to take it down. but i really cringe at it. when i wrote this, i never read a fanfic before. like i've read short imagines/one shots but i never read an actual fanfic. after i started writing this i started to read fanfics too and i have really realized how shitty this is. 

i feel like when i wrote this i was just going to write a really cute love story. tbh i don't think i ever intended for drama to be in it. i probably wanted a perfect love story for it. i had no idea where it was going, i was just writing(just like i'm doing right now so this whole note thing is not going to be organized at all bc i literally came up with the idea of doing this 5 minutes ago). this fic is more like a free write then a story. i planned for it to go on way longer than what it did, but once school started and stuff i realized how tough it was to write and keep up with school and cheer and all that. i didn't really have the time to do what i wanted with the fanfic.

i know i never did an epilogue or a sequel or something like that. i do feel bad for that, but as of right now i don't even want to do anything with this story. i think it's way too typical and just boring. ugh i can't even explain how much i cringe at this. what was i even thinking ?!

if it makes you happy though, towards the end of this past summer i started writing again. i came up with an idea for a story and i have like 12 or so chapters written. i'm sorry but i am not going to post them now or anytime soon. once school started i stopped writing, i haven't added to it since. i'm just way too busy. maybe if i'm not so busy towards the end of this winter break i'll go back and try doing another chapter or maybe over spring break do something with it. but i don't want to post it until i am sure i'm sticking with it and i'm sure i know whats going on with it and where it is going. i probably won't post it or anything until this next summer, i know, that is a ways from now. but i don't want to put anything out there that i'm not happy with. i really enjoyed writing Love In London, and i was enjoying writing the newer one. i think i have a good idea that could go somewhere. 

tbh i kind of forgot how i even wanted that story to go so i'll have to reread it and remember what the plot line of it was. 

ugh this note is just so random. i dont even know why i am doing this. just thought i would update all of you

but yeah i think the main reason for me writing this was to 1. tell you how much i cringe at this fanfic haha and 2. if i stick with the fanfic i started writing this past summer than i should have a new fanfic starting to come out next summer :)