Chapter Twenty-Seven: Only Girl in the World

Kayla's POV

The wedding ceremony is over and Niall and I are sitting at a circle table with some of the younger guest getting served dinner. The ceremony was really cute. The bride and groom, Bailey and Samuel, looked so in love for each other. Bailey's dress was gorgeous just like I knew it would. It was a ball down dress which was kind of dress I wanted for my wedding. Not many occasions where you get to wear a puffy ball down. Might as well take advantage of that on my wedding day. 

The room we were getting served dinner in was outstanding. The table cot was black bleeding in with the rest of the room. White Christmas tree lights hunts all across the ceiling looking like stars. A few candles assisted in lighting the room. It was suppose to make you feel like you were eating under the night sky, which it succeeded at doing.

We sat by some of Anabelle's other cousins that were around my age. Since Anabelle was the flower girl, Bailey wanted her to sit at the big table with the rest of the wedding party. Anabelle's family sat near us at the table next to ours. The round table we were seated at seated ten of us.

To my left was a girl named Darcie who was 15, the youngest at the table. Next to her was her sister Stacy, who was 16. They were One Direction fans so the entire time they were muttering under their breaths, "Oh my god. II can't believe this." Net to Stacy was her boyfriend, Maxwell, who was getting annoyed at how much attention Stacy was giving Niall. Jeremy sat next to Maxwell, who was Stacy and Darcie's 18 year old brother. Jeremy seemed to like Niall a lot better than Maxwell did. He kept asking Niall questions and trying to act all cool in front of him. In the closet Directioner maybe? I think so. To his left was his cousin, Andrew, and his twin, Anthony, who were both 17, Anthony older by 3 minutes. They were probably some of the best good looking twins out there. They could give Jai and Luke Brooks a run for their money! Next to Anthony was his girlfriend, Megan, who was also 17. Anthony and Megan were so cute together. They were telling Niall and I how they're technically married thanks to a little ceremony they had during recess in Kindergarden. Next to Megan was Ella who was 20, being the oldest at the table. At first she was complaining about how she didn't get to sit with the other early 20 year olds. Once she found out she was sitting by Niall Horan she calmed down and I could tell she was going to brag to the older girls later. 

Last  there was my gorgeous and incredibly sexy boyfriend, Niall, sitting next to me. He looked so good in his suit. Niall was laughing along at what something Jeremy just said. We were finishing up dinner, which was absolutely incredible, but sadly the portion sizes were small enough that even a mouse would still be hungry. The servers in their cute bow ties came around collecting everyone's plates. All the plates were practically clean since people licked the plate to get every last crumb they could in to their mouths. One think I know about my future wedding is that it will be impossible to go home hungry. You'll be so full you won't eat for a week.

"=Everyone's plates have been taken away and we are all left to talk amongst ourselves. Darcie and Stacy continue to ask Niall questions enjoying their time with their idol. I just kind of smile and nod while laughing along, occasionally joining in on the conversation. My clutch vibrates and I reach up on the table opening it up and taking out my phone. I read the screen seeing I have a text from Anabelle.

Hey boo! Meet me in the bathroom in 5 :)

I look over m shoulder to see Anabelle's chair is empty at the huge wedding party table. I then start looking around the room to where the bathroom is located. Once I spot it I lean into Niiall's ear and whisper, "Meeting Anabelle in the bathroom. I won't be long. Make sure to save a few dances with me since these girls are probably going to beg you for one."

Niall nods and says with a wink, "Okay babe. Don't get lost."

I get up from my seat grabbing my clutch walking off to the bathroom. I walk down the hallway and enter the girls bathroom. Even the bathroom is nicely decorated. The sleek white, modern design looking edgy. A white sofa and a few white chairs sit around a glass coffee table. A couple brightly colored magazines spread themselves across the coffee table. I turn the corner farther into the bathroom away from all the fancy furniture and smile when I see Anabelle.