Chapter Seven: "He's not just Cute, he's a Sex God"

Kayla's POV

I swipe on some clear chopstick on my lips while looking into the mirror. Anabelle's in the bathroom curling her hair before we go to breakfast with her family. I stand up straight smoothing out blush pink dress. 

My phone vibrates against the nightstand making the nightstand shake. I walk over to it picking it up and looking at the screen. I admit slide the 'Accept Call' button across the screen when I see who it is. "Hey Mom!" I say jumping back onto the bed.

"Hey, how are you? Is everything going well in London?" she asks sounding excited to talk to me.

"I'm good, everything's fine. Did you guys just get back from your trip?" I ask. They went on a trip to California while I go on this trip to London. 

"Yeah, we had an early flight so it's 3:30 in the morning here. It was great. How is Anabelle? Is she doing good?"my mom says continuing to ask questions.

"She's fine. I'm with her right now. We are about to meet her family for breakfast." I say looking at the clock and seeing we only have ten minutes left before we have to go.

"How is her mom? Have you seen them yet?" she asks.

"No, I haven't seen them yet. But Anabelle says they are doing great," I explain to her.

"Well that's good. Is London everything you expected it to be?" she says continuing to fire questions at me trying to get the most out of this phone conversation.

"London's great!" I exclaim. 

Anabelle pokes her head out the bathroom with the curling iron in her hair, "Is that your mom? Tell her I said hi!" she exclaims before going back into the bathroom to finish her hair.

"Was that Anabelle? Tell her I said hi back," my mom says without me even having to tell her what Anabelle said.

"My mom says hi," I shout so Anabelle can hear me. 

"What have you done in London so far?" my mom says continuing to ask questions.

"I've just kind of walked around, me and Anabelle have gone out to lunch. Anabelle slept over last night." I say leaving the date out of it. 

"That's great! Glad your having fun honey," she says and then adds in, "Are the british boys as cute as you expected?"

I laugh, "Yeah mom, they're cute. Very, very cute."

There is a silence over the phone before my mom says, "Who is he?". I don't respond back shocked that she can tell I've met someone. "Don't be all shocked, i'm your mom. I can tell when you've met someone. Now tell me i'm right and that you've met a cute boy," she says as if she was reading my mind. 

"Your right," I respond being defeated by her. 

"Who is he? Is he a friend of Anabelle's or is he a stranger?" she asks wanting to know more being the noisy mom she is.

"She's not a friend of Anabelle's, but I wouldn't call him a stranger." I respond thinking of how to technically answer the question.

"Then who is he?" my mom asks. I can hear the confusion in her voice.

"His name is Niall," I say waiting for my mom to figure it out on her own.

"You mean the guy from One Direction? The guy you are completely obsessed with?" my mom questions.

I roll my eyes, "I was not obsessed."

"Kayla, are you serious? I don't have time for lies," she says and I laugh because it reminds me of Tyler Oakley from youtube. It's even funnier because she has no clue who Tyler Oakley is and she just quoted him.