Chapter Twenty-Four: Forgetting Something?

I sit down at the small kitchen tables besides Anabelle. We just got home from walking around London with 2 hours left until diner. "Have you been Twitter since our last time visiting the website?" Anabelle asks.

"Yeah, it's crazy how my followers have gone up by like a thousand people. They're not even sure if this is my real account. I've already seen like 10 fake accounts. I'm sure when Niall officially announces it on twitter or some interview and it's said that this is my real twitter my followers will shoot up like crazy!" I exclaim.

"How's the hate been?" Anabelle asks with a touch of worry in her tone.

"Not bad, pretty much what I expected. There are a ton of nice things I've read though. It's strange how they've only seen a few pictures and already like me. I honestly expected more hate," I reply.

"Your good though, it's not getting to you?" she asks just to make sure.

I nod my head and say, "I'm great! So far just ignoring it all." People are going to say hateful things because that's just how it works. I'm going to get called ugly, fat, not good enough, and all these stupid things. But why should I believe these people when they are judging me off a handful of pictures? 

"How was your date with Niall?" she asks referring to the double date I had last night with Liam and Danielle. 

"It was loads of fun! He's off all weekend so we're planning on hanging out and spending the entire time together," I say with a smile. I've been looking forward to this weekend ever since Niall said we could spend the entire time with each other. Even though I've seen Niall twice this week, once for lunch and last night, I want to see more of him. He's like a drug, once you try some you your hooked and want even more. I just want to spend an entire weekend with him and only him.

"Don't get pregnant," Anabelle jokes.

"I'm not going to get pregnant," I laugh back.

"He's part of One Direction! Just by look at a good picture of him could get you pregnant! You know how it is in the fangirl world," Anabelle says.

My laugh was interrupted by Anabelle's phone vibrating inside it's hot pink phone case. Her fingers move across the screen and she pauses while reading what the screen says. A smile forms across her face and curiosity gets the best of me, "Who did you get a text from? What does it say?". I lean in closer to her trying to get a glimpse of the screen. I can't make out the words so I give up and lean back against the chair."It's from Harry," she says, pausing to smile one last time at the screen before quickly typing something back and setting her phone back onto the glass table. She continues on saying, "He wanted to know if I wanted to hangout with him tomorrow night."

'Are you going to go?" I ask. This will be the second time she hangs out with Harry since after the Olympic performance. Now yes, I've hung out with Niall twice after that, but he's my boyfriend. So why is she hanging out with Harry so much?

"Yeah," she says as if it was a no brainer. I understand since who would pass up a day with Harry Styles. A few weeks ago we would have done anything to spend 5 minutes with him. Weird how your life can change after waiting in one line at Starbucks.

"Is this like…. a date?" I ask. Her and Harry have bee getting kind of close. The thought went through my mind earlier but I ignored it thinking it couldn't be true. It's not that I didn't want them together, it's that I thought she would have told me first if she was. 

"No! We're just friends," Anabelle says looking at me like i'm crazier than a mental hospital.

"Oh, it's just that you've spent a lot of time with Harry. I just thought maybe you were seeing him," I say.