Chapter Twenty-Five: Cutest Bums

I walk into my dark hotel room, flickering on the lights so I'm not alone in the dark. I shut the door behind me separating me from the rest of the hotel guest. Swinging my new shopping bag around, I twirl around until I reach the bed. I set my bag that contains my dress for the wedding on the bed. I pull it out of the bag and hang it up inside the closet so it doesn't get wrinkled. 

I kick off my shoes just as my phone rings inside my over the shoulder bag hanging off my body. I slide the bag off of me and open up the side containing my phone before chucking it on the chair. I list to a few more lyrics to my ringtone before answering it, "Hello?"

"Hey!" my mom's voice says on the other end of the phone. We go through the standard greetings and how have you been's. I walk around my hotel room randomly talking to my mom on the phone. Sometimes I twirl around like crazy, others I lean against the window peaking at the sunset view of London.

"What did you do today?" my mom asks.

"Anabelle and I went dress shopping today," I answer pacing about my room.

"Do you really think you needed more dresses?" my mom says and I instantly roll my eyes.

"I needed one for the wedding next weekend. I left the dress I was going to wear at home," I explain.

"Oh, so that's what's in the bag laying on your bed," she responds.

"Yeah mom, that would be what it is," I say walking into the bathroom. I check over my outfit, which I do have to say, I look really cute today. Today I felt like trying. You know where you just wake up and your mind thinks 'I'm going to look gorgeous today and actually try'? Well I had one of those moments this morning.

I wore a skirt today, which I don't wear skirts very often. I run my hand across the soft light blue fabric as I admire it in the mirror along with the light pink flowers with the touches of yellow and green throughout the skirt pattern. My yellow scoop neck t-shirt matching perfectly with the skirt is neatly tucked into my skirt.

I even did my hair and makeup. My lashes long and full of volume like I always do when I really try with mascara. My grandma and aunt even once asked me if I wore fake lashes because of how good I got it one day. I wear a touch of light pink eyeliner on the bottom, but it's very subtle and not too much. That's all I did for make up. I know what your thinking, that's it? Yes that is it. I rarely wear much makeup. Normally just mascara. If i'm wearing eyeliner then I did a little extra. Anything else is me going over the top. I don't need much makeup. I'm happy with my face, even though I know there could be so much for I could do with it if I did more with makeup. I'm just happy with just the mascara and eyeliner with the sometimes use of BB cream or a light bronzer. My hair was lightly waved so it looked like beach waves. I had it half up and half down putting a cute little light pink bow clip in my hair to keep the top half of hair up. 

"Have you spent any time with your new boyfriend?" she asks bringing me out of my thoughts and back to our conversation. 

"Yeah. I saw him a few times during the week and this weekend we're planning on hanging out a lot," I say running a few fingers through my hair trying to fix it while I pose in the mirror.

"Make sure your not ignoring Anabelle to hang out with him. The whole reason your even in London is because of her," she replies.

"I am hanging out with her! Besides, she's hanging out with a few other people this weekend. Trust me mom, Anabelle and I are spending as much time together as we an. Anymore time together and we might just get sick of each other," I say even though I know no matter how much time I spend with Anabelle I will never get sick of her. Luckily for me I have a few friends who I can spend forever with and we'll still be having fun together and not getting annoyed yet which each other.