𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

You walked out of the bathroom towel around your neck as you had on your creamy silk robe that you had packed earlier in your suitcase.

You ringed out the water in your hair drying it in your towel before falling, body limp, onto the bed.

You had underestimated how sore you would be after the events that had conspired earlier. Usually you would be fine but considering the uncomfortable position that you were in in the car that wasn't the case.

You softly cursed under your breath before lifting off from the bed and grabbing Advil from your bag popping two in your mouth swallowing then dry.

You began to cough from the feeling of it going down your throat. "Shit I shouldn't have done that." You cursed under your breath, regretting your action.

Once you controlled yourself you immediately grabbed your phone scrolling through social media bored out of your mind.

By surprise Todoroki had told you that he wouldn't be to stay with you for the next 6 hours because of a meeting he had with another company.

It wasn't like you didn't mind but him taking you all the way to Tokyo and not doing anything except an interview and fucking in a car kinda hurt.

Luckily for you Todoroki had left his extra credit card for you and gave you the pin for it and everything. Being hungry as fuck after not eating thing all day you immediately called a Japanese take-out shop wanting something spicy .

After waiting for the next 30 minutes you hear a soft knock on the door you open your door and there in all of its glory was your food.

Holy shit that's looks so good

If you were to drool you would but you decided to wait till after paying. As soon as you did you slammed the door shut and quickly ran to the bed before sitting down, grabbing the tv remote putting on a random show and digging in.

You moaned in delight at the flavor crying tears of joy to the gods for the wonderful meal you had been served tonight.

You scarfed down the rest sighing in contentment as you rubbed your belly feeling full.

"Ah~ this is the life." You sighed in contentment before deciding to brush your teeth and head to bed.

You turned off the lights leaving the tv on running, before getting into the soft material shutting your eyes as your eyelids as they got heavier.