𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑  𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃...

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒

It had been a while since you were in the hospital at least that's what you had thought.

Shoto came everyday and always spent the night, when morning came he always left telling you he was going into work giving you a gentle kiss on your forehead before leaving and always returning later drained based off his groans and sighs.

You smiled internally at the thought of him coming back later today, despite not seeing him his presence was enough for you to feel safer and happier about.

But at this moment as you were focused on him you were also trying to move your body and attempting to open your heavily shutted eyes. It was hard enough as it was to even grip a the sheets but opening your eyes was a whole other story.

You began to grow frustrated at yourself for this, cursing in your mind and gripping the sheet tighter.

Until... you felt light coming through. You squinted as you saw a bright sun coming down from the sky you gasped in shock at opening your eyes for the first time.

You began to start moving. Slowly getting your legs over the edge of the bed before slowly standing up, you stumbled for a little bit due to the amount of time you were on your bed and went to the bathroom to see yourself in the mirror.

It was not what you expected at all.

You stared back at your reflection seeing your face had gotten thinner and the bandaged that was wrapped around your stomach tightly was bleeding . You looked absolutely awful you thought, but you knew that it's just because of you not doing anything these past few weeks or so you guessed.

Turning on the water, you began to scoop up the liquid splashing it on your face to clean the dirt off your skin. You scrubbed gently with soap and water for a few more seconds before finishing, looking better than originally.

You breathed out a sigh, smiling softly at yourself in the reflection of the mirror. So much had happened, so much did.

You truly felt happy despite being stabbed in the stomach by your lovers crazy ex. Yeah besides that you were truly happy you were truly living instead of just existing.

You decided to sneak out of the room you found some spare clothes of Todoroki's putting on the grey sweater and his pajama pants you carefully walked out of the room, trying not to be seen by anyone.