𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 The man had left his mark on you and always blushed when thinking of hi...

The man had left his mark on you and always blushed when thinking of him especially that night. You soon cleared your head as you walked into your workplace dreading what was to come. When you first met your now ex it was here he also happened to be one of the higher ups but you hoped he wouldn't use his power to his advantage.

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 as soon as you walked in the busily area became quiet only small whispers were heard as you walked around

"Is that her?"
"Oh my god what a total slut."

" I feel so bad for her she's gonna get called up today."

The whispers worried you. Hopefully it wasn't anything serious, but you already knew it would be.

You sat down at your desk starting up the computer before relaxing on your chair already clicking onto files of paperwork and finishing till you heard over the intercom "L/n Y/n please head to the higher ups offices." Oh shit. What the fuck is going on today? You began to realize the Neito Monoma had most likely something to do with this.

You rode the Elevator to the higher ups floor, your hands shakes slightly. You've never been up here for and now you were sure it wasn't a good thing to be. The elevator dinged before opening signaling you to go. You took your time walking to the office of the higher ups and knocked on the door before hearing a gruff "come in." With no more seconds to lose you opened it revealing the cheater himself Neito Monoma.

"Y/n, darling, so good to see you! Come in have a seat we have much to discuss." You rolled your eyes in annoyance as you took a seat in the chair in front of you. "Care to explain the reason I'm here?" You said as your crossed your arms. You were pissed that you even had to be in his presence and the fact you might be in trouble for something.

He smirked, "Oh I can't gladly explain." He opened his desk drawer grabbing what seems to be a file before tossing it on the desk revealing photographs of you...

and Todoroki

Your eyes gaped at the picture of you holding his hand while on the street smiling from ear to ear as he smiled softly back.

Neito Monoma read your features knowing you were shocked by this and smiled.

"Do you happen to know who this is Y/n?" A lump formed in your throat if you spoke anymore tears would pour. Fuck you hated being a weak ass bitch like this especially when you aren't.

You swallowed the lump and spoke. "Yes I do he's a friend of mine and we hanged out that's all."

Neito frowned, " oh dear I take it you don't know who is in our world is that right?"

You paused as you listened to his words carefully. Oh. Crap.

Neito laughed at your face, " Oh my! I can't believe you don't even recognize the face of your company Nemesis! Oh what a shame! But Y/n don't you remember our contract? If you have any contact with these people I unfortunately have to let you go." He laughed manically as the color on your face drained.

You could hardly believe it after all that hard work and years of building your career it's all coming down because of simply seeing a man. Fuck. You won't let this get to you show this fucking bitch your not affected.

The glint in your eyes change as Neito stopped laughing. You chuckled. "it seems I'm being let go, what a shame but I'm sure I'll have a better time at his company." Monoma's fist clenched at the mention of his nemesis's company. You stood up from your chair. "I suppose I'll be going now! Toodles dear." You said darkly as you left and slammed the door. "FUCKING DAMMI-."

You walked to the exit with your stuff in a box waving at your colleagues as they gave you sad eyes many were sad to see you go. Some people have been here since day one with you and others were taught the ways of here because you were the only one to step up. But now you were leaving. You gave a small smile thanking everyone for the memories before leaving forever.

After heading home you fucking dropped onto the couch groaning at the fact that you'll now have to find a job. As you laid there in worry and dread of having to find a well paying job fast a buzz originated from your phone. You sighed tiredly before picking up call "L/n Y/n speaking?"

"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐘/𝐍 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐉𝐎𝐁 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔."