𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐎, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋

Comforting silence filled the car as the rain pattered on the windows while Shoto was focused on driving back to his place. Every now and then there was small talk but both of you being emotionally and physically tired just wanted to get home for the first time in a while and sleep together.

(And no not in the way your thinking)

After thirty minutes or so, the car came to a stop. Todoroki turned off the engine unbuckling telling you to wait inside while he got out. You waited patiently as he went to the back of the car, before coming back with an umbrella.

Walking to your side of the car he opened your door stepping out you see the water droplets falling down his hair already wet as you went under the umbrella he had over the both of you.

You smiled softly at him. He smiled back at you as you both heard the thunder above you both of deciding to hurry inside before the weather would get worse.

You placed your phone on the charger before heading to the shower ready to rid of all the dirt and some dried blood off you. You looked down to your  stomach seeing the wrap still around where you had gotten stabbed.

You shivered at the unpleasant memories of that night. Wanting to forget about it you immediately turned on the bath feeling the water turning the knob to the right temperature and letting it fill up.

You carefully followed the instructions the doctor had given you  to keep the healing process going as it wasn't too long ago that it had happened.

After a little bit the tub was filled at a reasonable amount and you let your towel fall as you slowly got in careful not to move too much so you wouldn't feel the pain in your stomach

You now were in, fully relaxing under the warm water breathing out a quiet sigh as you sank
further.

A soft knock at the door came accompanied by a "can I come in?"

Knowing it was just Shoto you replied with a yes. He walked in heading towards the sink opening the cabinet.

You only watched as he brought out a razor, and shaving cream.  You noticed more as looked at todoroki that he has some what of a stubble thing going on.

You preferably didn't care of what he did with it as he always looked good and rather mature not really the young adult type too speaking  of.