𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

*𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 "𝐌𝐑𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 "𝐌𝐑𝐒." 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈

In all honesty if someone had told you your life would change to be this way you would have told them that they were absolutely crazy but here you are now.

You're a married woman something that you thought would never happen. And of all the people you could've gotten married with you chose the guy you had a fake relationship with for several months.

It's been a long time since you had gotten married. Seven years to be exact and you were now 32 and todoroki 37.

You always had the talk with Rei about children but never really with Shoto. But you could tell just how much he wanted a family with you since you had gotten married according to Fuyumi.

But you didn't think you'd get pregnant so suddenly especially right now.

You had gone to the doctors to have a regular check up when you found out. Astonished you had gone to the store to get a test to just check and see if it actually was true considering you had a hard time believing it to be.

Shock had flown within you at the two lines reading positive. Originally you had thought you were infertile considering there were many times where you had "tried" but none of them were a success. Up until now.

You felt a new found sense of love at the thought of carrying something that was alive within you. You hated to say it but you were pleasantly happy despite always being a little wary of having children.

Surprisingly you were already 2 months along but you hardly noticed any symptoms at all.
The doctor earlier had given you a list of things to avoid and certain meals to eat also.

You sat down on the couch trying to figure out how to tell Todoroki when he got home tonight.

You were already worried at how he would react especially after you both sorta gave up the idea after years of trying.

You heard the door open and immediately sprung up from the couch. Hearing the soft click you walked over to see Todoroki, locking the door before pulling his tie off.

"Hey, how was work?" You said wrapping your arms around his neck to give him a kiss to which he responded of course. "Work was good. How was your check up?" He spoke.

You had gotten a little nervous to tell him so you responded in the way you didn't necessarily want to. "Well the doctor found something today."

Todoroki's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean they found something. Is it something that'll put you at risk?"

You waved your hands. "No no absolutely nothing bad in fact it's actually a really good thing for you and me."

Shoto hummed. "Really well then why don't you tell me right now so I don't have to keep asking."

Your heart beat was quicker and you were nervous but at the same time excited to tell him.

"Well you see, I'm pregnant."

Todoroki's eyes were laced in confusion until you said words he didn't expect to hear.

"You're pregnant?" He said before grinning.

You laughed at his reaction. "I am."

You felt the embrace of Shoto immediately after you confirmed words he wanted to hear for so long.

"How far along are you?"

"Only two months."

It wasn't long before Todoroki has started preparing the guest room into the bedroom of your child everyday after work he spent time by himself working on building the crib and getting things for the room itself.

Then the day finally came where you gave birth to your child. Tired out you gave the baby boy to Shoto to hold as you relaxed.

Shoto had never seen something so small and beautiful. His heart felt so happy in that moment and so did yours.

You closed your eyes finally ready to get some rest after hours of pushing just so you could bring your kid into the world.

Shoto looked at you before grabbing your hand rubbing it gently. He got up as he held your guys child in his arms. He cupped your face before kissing you.

"𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐘/𝐍"
𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓.

 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐖�...

OMFG I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS DONE. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS THEY MADE ME LAUGH ALL THE TIME AND THANK YOU FOR THE READS, VOTES AND SUPPORT I ABSOLUTELY ENJOYED WRITING FOR YALL AND ILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS BOOK ITS MY FIRST BOOK NOW IM PLEASED TO SAY THAT A NEW BOOK I AM WRITING WILL BE CALLED.

   𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒

WHICH YOU CAN CHECK OUT ON MY ACCOUNT AFTER I PUBLISH THIS PLEASE IF YOU ENJOYED START READING THAT ONE YOU WONT REGRET IT I PROMISE YOU THAT :) I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU.