𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃  𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 ...

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐀.

The drive back was distant and awkward to your surprise. You would think after sharing such a nice moment together would help build your and his relationship but that wasn't the case.

All through the drive Todoroki was short and brief with you limiting the conversation as much as possible. 

You  took notice that he seems to be typing rather quickly on his phone and you saw the look of irritation that was displayed on his face.

Maybe he's having a bad morning I shouldn't bother him

Finally, you had arrived back to his estate
You immediately hopped out of the car wanting to get inside as quickly as possible considering it was getting colder by the day.

Unfortunately your dumbass wasn't looking at where you were placing you foot. A small part of the ground was coated in ice, you unknowingly stepped onto it not comprehending that you would lose your balance.

You slipped off your feet...

But before you could fully make contact with the hard ground someone had caught you.

But it was not Todoroki.

You looked up to see Bakugos face. You grinned at him laughing slightly. His face turned into a frown slightly.

"Jesus if you keep falling your gonna get  a fucking injury and I can't afford for that to happen since lover boy is so infatuated with your clumsy ass-."

Your cheeks flushed at his statement. He helped you up from your position before taking his leave.

Infatuated huh?

Shoto was frustrated to the core. He has just gotten of the phone with his assistant notifying him that he was to attend a charity ball.

Tonight.

Even though Todoroki enjoyed attending these events that last time he did was with her. Which didn't end so well. She was bound to be there as well, considering she also had a company of her own.