𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

"Y/n," spoke Shoto as he kissed your hands.

"Would you like to be with me? Without a stupid contract without anyone in our way, would you accept me?"

You noticed his hands shaking as he held yours during his confession.  You internally chuckled at his nervousness.

You gripped his hands tighter. Hoping to ease him you looked him in the eyes as you softly gazed at him. He stopped shaking as he made eye contact at you.

You slowly leaned forward bringing your head against his you took a breathe as you spoke.

"You did after all say i'm your fate and you will  be mine Shoto,"

"Always."

You felt todoroki snake his hands around your waist before engulfing you in a hug gently squeezing you before spinning around slightly.

Tears came through the corners of his eyes he quickly wiped them away as soon as you started giggling at his response.

You pressed  your lips against his softly, as he returned it back to you. You smiled as you both pulled away before cupping his cheek grazing his skin.

"Pftt, how could I say no to you after all?"

Later . . .

You gripped Todoroki's hand slightly as he drove turning onto the freeway.

Todoroki looked over to you as he the cars in front of him came to a stop.

"Don't be so nervous Y/n she'll love you."

You shivered slightly.

"I just don't want her to hate me, what if I say something stupid like 'hey lady of the man I fucked multiple times and was in a fake relationship with until we both stared catching feelings'".

Todoroki chuckled at you irritating you slightly as you truly were nervous. He ran his fingers through his hair before grabbing your hand.

"Just be yourself I'm sure you won't do anything to make her not like you after all she has been hearing about you and how wonderful you are."