𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃  𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓,You couldn't remember how long you stayed up talking to Todoroki but it was clearly a while since all you wanted to do was ju...

You couldn't remember how long you stayed up talking to Todoroki but it was clearly a while since all you wanted to do was just stay in bed for the rest of the day and you were about to when your phone, placed on your dresser, started to vibrate.

Fuck I don't wanna get up. You thought, you were about to just let it buzz until you froze up what if it's Shoto?

With that, you immediately pulled the covers and sprinted to your dresser grabbing the phone and answering the call. Did you finding yourself thinking he's attractive as hell more often? Yes, yes you did but we aren't talking about it.

"Y/n L/n speaking." You said your voice showing how much little sleep you had.

"Oh is this a bad time Y/n?" You heard a gentle voice speak also known as Shoto's voice. A burst of energy went through as you straightened up before answering,

"Oh! Not at all I was just getting up, what's up?" Todoroki smiled softly at your voice, a warm feeling flowed through his veins and he chuckled at the burst of energy you had.

"Well to put in as little detail as possible, I'm thinking today you can come over so we can have this whole contract deal sorted out so you can legally be my 'Sugar baby' as you would put it."

He silently laughed as he thought of when you ended the phone call calling him Sugar daddy. God were you something else with how bold you can be.

You internally face palmed as you remember your choice of words last night and you were obviously not thinking clearly. Your face literally said oh lmaoo I'm so screwed. You laughed into the phone,

"Yeah well as you already know by now I don't have much of a schedule so sure what time do you want me there?"

You replied with a little bit of fuck my life tone, as you left your room heading the fridge immediately craving some cream cheese and a bagel.

Todoroki almost forgot about you losing your job well, almost mostly since it was basically his fault that you got fired in the first place. And for that he felt extremely guilty so he thought of only one thing to do, which is something his mother told him to do when picking out a time to have a girl over.

Dinner so she can stuff her face.

He thought with a dead ass look.

Shoto coughed a bit before answering your question. "Around six thirty-ish so we can have some dinner together, do you like soba at all?"

You screamed internally and raised your fist up in the air like god was gonna fist bump you back. You Loved soba. To a point where you kinda had an unhealthy obsession but you couldn't help it soba was divine.

You gathered your crazy ass self up before replying, "Yeah well sounds like a good time then! Also yes i do like soba!" You smiled with tears dramatically rolling down your face thinking,

Damn I'm really getting bread and that head." You couldn't help but choke on your laughter at yourself, you were genuinely gonna be a comedian if all else failed for you.

Todoroki on the other hand had small smile, happy and a little nervous that you agreed but, nevertheless he was grateful that you liked soba because that's honestly the only thing he knew how to cook.

"Alright then so I'll see you around 6:30?."

You snapped out of your trance of thinking before a small smirk was placed on your face at an idea. You snapped out of your lewd thoughts before replying,

"𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋! 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘!"

BRUH IM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED SINCE SEPTEMBER SCHOOL IS A BITCH AND I WAS DYING FROM HONORS CLASSES 😳